Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars Factions

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars

Arrow

Newest addon to Guild Wars.

Global Free-For-All PvP Weekend Event to take place from Jan 20 to 22.

All gamers are invited to join the event, whether they are a Guild Wars account holder or not. One regional key will be distributed for each of the American and European regions. This means that there's no need to worry about having a separate key for yourself and each friend who wants to play; all players from America will use a single key and all players from Europe will use another single key. The keys will be distributed via the official website, but you're also free to share with friends via email.
    the key's are on guildwars.com right now

when is the official guild wars factions being released? will it be a free addition?

2. Games   -   #2
    No, must buy the new expansion, which is how they're making money by not charging for monthly subscription fees.

3. Games   -   #3
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I played that game for like 3 months... After you've made a few lvl 20 chars, it just gets boring. I was able to sell all my gold for like $50 on eBay, then my account for more than I payed for it retail, so thats a plus!

I just wish it had more of a "replay value", maybe I just started playing too early. They were still basically in a fully live Beta back then...

I wonder if my guild is still around?

4. Games   -   #4
    eventually i'm gonna sell this game for sure. i paid $30 for it. i'll prob be able to get it back

5. Games   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i paid $90 for mine 2 weeks ago got it on speical 25% off new expansion? so can you jsut dl that expansion? ive got my account

6. Games   -   #6
    the expansion costs extra when it comes out

right now is the "preview" pvp weekend where u can play as preset assassin/rituralist

7. Games   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    great so you get a different serial key for the expansion so basically the expansion is just more characters added you can use

8. Games   -   #8
    yea, it's kinda gay

9. Games   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    great so you get a different serial key for the expansion so basically the expansion is just more characters added you can use
    The full expansion has large new areas and a new story as well as the two new slots, what you got this weekend was just a look at the new classes and some other pvp stuff, and the chars are still in the beta stage it seems.

They also added that new gate to the uw and those new green items in the uw, but that will still be there after the event is over, so it isn't really a part of factions.

This weekend might be intended as a pre-factions server stress test, in part. Allegedly they had an event a bit like this before they added sf, to make sure the servers could handle the flood of people logging on to check out sf when it came.

10. Games   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    anyone else having trouble connecting?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast