Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Step-by-step Animated Avatar Guide

Forum Star
    Thanks for the guide, RedRival, I used to beg people to make animated avatars for me, but from now on I'll be able to do it by myself.

I have made some, but the n00b in me still doesn't understand several things :

1. How can I delete part of a clip? Up to now I've used the Delete button to delete frame by frame, but I have this one where I have to delete over 600 frames, and clicking Delete that much gets a bit annoying.

2. Is it possible to zoom in on a part of a clip, in other words, to make a close-up?

3. Is there a way to decrease the file size of a clip? If I have one of 600kB, removed 100kb at the beginning and ending, but I still have 400kB left. If I delete every next frame I have 200kB, but if I do that again the clip will be playing too fast.

4. Is their a way to adjust brightness and contrast?

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #12
    Poster
    Nice explanation, I always wanted to know how to make those cool avatars. Will give it a try.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #13
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Hey, I made another new avitar! B)

<--- You like? B)

The text on it is there for 5 frames if you wanted to know.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #14
    Oops, its bigger than I thought ... back to the drawing board&#33; (116k)

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #15
    Poster
    @Bender
    Question 1
    There may be better ways out there but this is what I do. When they prompt you for this frame () to this frame (), like I said earlier in the post, randomly pick numbers. OK now, look through the frames and see which content you want. Look at this Example:-

EG,
    From Frame: 250, To Frame: 350
    You have a total of 100 frames selected, and they are listed 1-100. Letsay you only want frames 35-70 out of this 100 frames and you do not want to cut them out one by one,

Do a simple arithmathic calculation.
    250+35=285 & 250+70=320

Now run through animation wizard again, now instead of putting 250-350 as your selected frames, put from frame 285 to frame 320 instead, and you get ur selected set of frames .

Question 2:
    No idea, sorry . I&#39;m a newbie too.

Question 3:
    When you are saving a clip reduce the optimisation to reduce the filesize, the more you reduce, the smaller the size, but the uglier it gets. For the frame rates if it plays too fast, just lower my standard of 3 to something like 1 or 2, I suppose.

Question 4:
    No idea too, soz.

If anyone does know, plz PM me with a FAQ and I&#39;ll update this post with your FAQ and you will get quoted.

@Got_memory
    I like it when it says Lala world and that does that sissy reaction after gettin burned by that metal wielder..roflmao. BUt it took me a while to load, I hope it didn&#39;t exceed the 100kb limit.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #16
    @Got_memory
    I like it when it says Lala world and that does that sissy reaction after gettin burned by that metal wielder..roflmao. BUt it took me a while to load, I hope it didn&#39;t exceed the 100kb limit.
    First off, it did exceed the limit, thats why its now "under construction".

Seccond, It was a joke. I guess it is too small for you to see, but it is a electrical socket and the guy pretends to be shocked. Then when he starts laughing, the other guy realizes that it is a big joke and hits him with a banna.

Back to the drawing board...

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #17
    For anyone who is intersted, here is my avitars that I have made so far (each one is about 100k):

#1 #2

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #18
    Poster
    LOL&#33;&#33; I get it now, it seems funnier in this perspective, LOL. Hwak Hwak that guy looks piss-afraid...roflmao.

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #19
    Originally posted by RedRival@24 April 2003 - 17:26
    LOL&#33;&#33; I get it now, it seems funnier in this perspective, LOL. Hwak Hwak that guy looks piss-afraid...roflmao.
    Yes, its pretty funny. Go on kazza and search for "electricity joke"

I have it and thats what its called. The video is only 20s and 500k.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #20
    Forum Star
    Thanks for helping out RedRival, let&#39;s hope somebody else can answer my other questions.

I posted the avatars I made in the Lounge by the way, anyone who wants them can take them.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast