Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women are paying as much as $12,000 to redesign their genitalia

muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/healt...1redesign.html

Latest cosmetic surgery controversial

Women are paying as much as $12,000 to redesign their genitalia

By Suzette Laboy
    Associated Press

These days, there's a plastic surgery procedure to renovate and rejuvenate just about anything. Botox for your wrinkles. Collagen for your lips. Silicon for your breasts.

And now women are paying big bucks — as much as $12,000 — to make their privates look and feel like new. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons does not compile data on the procedure, but Dr. Leroy Young, chairman of the group's Emerging Trends Taskforce, said there has been a significant demand because of a "literal explosion of Web sites" about it.
    Designer Laser Vaginoplasty allows women to literally design their own vaginas, according to the Designer Laser Vaginal Institute of South Florida.
    "Today people are beginning to realize the female genitalia has beauty and has ugliness," says Dr. Cesare A. O. Di Rocco, a gynecologist/obstetrician in the Miami area who has been performing these procedures since 1990. "I'm empowering women."
    Of course, not all women find it empowering.
    "It's kind of strange. I could understand for bladder control, but cosmetic?" says Elcy Barrios of Miami when asked what she thought about tightening her vagina.
    Young, of the plastic surgery taskforce, said he's concerned that women seeking labial reduction are comparing themselves to what they see in Playboy — with no good sense of what their anatomy is supposed to look like.
    "At first we thought this was a nonissue," Young said. "Not many people wanted or needed it. I think we were wrong about it."
    He finds tightening surgeries ethically problematic: "That's usually a woman doing something that has not as much of a benefit for her as for the husband."
    Risks for the surgery include bleeding, infection and a bad reaction to anesthesia, said Dr. Edward Jacobson, a gynecologist who practices in Greenwich, Conn., and consults in London.
    "Specific for this surgery, clearly the concern is either being made too tight or — even worse — not being made tight enough," Jacobson said. "There's always potential damage to the adjacent organs," including the bladder and rectum.
    If there are no complications, the operation, which takes about an hour or so, is practically bloodless and leaves only minor discomfort.
    After six weeks, the patient can become sexually active again.
    Women who have gone under the knife swear by the vaginal makeover.
    "It looks like you're 16 again," says Sonia Valdez of Miami. The 36-year-old mother of two told Rocco that she "just wanted to change it."Valdez, who had her vaginal rejuvenation surgery done last February at a cost of about $8,000, describes it as a "trim" and "fix."
    Cristina D'Agostino, a 22-year-old waitress, went to Rocco to have vaginal-repair surgery after giving birth to her daughter. Now, she says, "it's tighter and more supportive. Muscles work a little bit better."
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

2. Lounge   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain

3. Lounge   -   #3
    El Grando's Avatar Member
    pussy is pussy :/
    http://www.paradoxtulpaarts.com/ElGrando.gif

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #5
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    chop that roast beef down
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

6. Lounge   -   #6
    that guy's messed, and not all pussy is the same.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    that guy's messed, and not all pussy is the same.
    Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!

From dusk till dawn lol

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    nemo, you've got a contender to your easiest to rod position

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #9
    o rly?

10. Lounge   -   #10