Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adobe Photoshop

search in google or altavista

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    yes there are tutorials....adobe offers everything...ADOBE IS AN AWESOME SOFTWARE MAKER

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    its really easy... just mess around in it alot, then you'll get really good! (i did it... well with the hlep of a friend)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Well their is no doubt that it is the best WYSIWYG editor in the world. Their is some much you can do with it create kliq ass banner's like the one's in my sig and such create kliq ass template's for website's etc . . . But you need heaps and heaps of experience before you start using it to it's full extent. LoL yes people would don't know about warez, file sharing etc . . are either rich bastards or crazy if they actually buy it. It would really be worth it if it only cost like $100 but this program is something special. For tuts they cost money I think so you can try downloading some of Kazza or just search Google and hope you find a good site.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    There are lots of tutorials on the web, but it might do best to get a couple of tutorial books.

I would suggest Adobe Photoshop 7 Bible and Adobe Photoshop 7 Classroom In A Book.
    You won't have to shell out the £30 each that Amazon asks, as you can download the e-book versions in pdf. form from Kazaa.

I've got these books for version 6 and they are good reference source for someone who has used photoshop quite a bit, but also will give a good introduction, and sometimes knowing where to get started with a new and complex program is the most difficult.

If you cant find the books for photoshop 7 then try downloading e-books for photoshop 6 - there is little difference for someone starting with the program. You will also see countless other tutorials etc when you search for photoshop under documents in Kazaa. The two e-books I mentioned above however are quite big and may be zipped and best to search software for them.

good luck

LJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12