Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List All Bittorrent Game Hashes Here..

I got vietcong from em and it works like a charm after installing the patch from GCW...The sites they got listed on the main site dont really deal with games that much so id like to get a list going of verified ones here..

2. Games   -   #2
    WRONG SECTION SORRY!

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Regarding Bittorant, I'll be doing a website that deals with this special links so you guys can get quick access to the downloads.

I'll keep you posted on the website.

4. Games   -   #4
    Proffesional Dumbass
    is Bittorant fast?

5. Games   -   #5
    swarnel Posted on 23 April 2003 - 08:43
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    is Bittorant fast?
    sometimes yes and sometimes no,as low as 1kbs upto 100 kbs on cable.But you can find rare files(newer) faster and the download is very hgh quality with built in checks..The only problem with it is an older file that no one is seeding or you lose the seed every one downloading can get stuck at 96%(example) complete,big bummer.But its great if you get on right away when the file is first seeded. B) look here for BT information

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    To speak honestly, I'm a complete newbie to Bittorant. Although I tried downloading a file earlier today and I managed to hit a nice constant rate of 4-5kb/sec on my 56k modem and I believe I would invest some time in making the Bittorant community grow. If you look above, I have intention son doing a simple HTML site with this "bittorant" links to a number of files.

If you can provide me with hashes or good websites with worthy hashes, please PM me or reply here. I'm currently searching for a webhost to do so.

7. Games   -   #7
    Remember this though, with Bittorrent, it's better to link to their site because that's where their tracker is for the file. You can convert them to Sig2Dat hashes too when your done downloading the file.

@Headbust: Have you tried http://www.suprnova.org ? They just just about everything and with more games... I think.

8. Games   -   #8
    Hiya all
    can someone move this forum please dont bleong in games it belongs in ashes or requested
    thanks
    matt

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Looks like SuperNova.org is doing great, I'll just dump the idea of my torrent link website then .

10. Games   -   #10
    Proffesional Dumbass
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast