Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how dodgy are you?

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hope y'all get worse than me.

Clicky Here.

Downright Nasty:
    You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*: Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Years in prison: 42 Potential fine: £9500

Ever been aroused in public?
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Risky I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.
    Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:
    document.write(param('years')); Years in prison: 19.5 Potential fine: £7000
    *Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.
    I'm a good boy

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #4
    But ya fine is: £7000 = aroused in public!
    Last edited by Buffalo; 01-21-2006 at 02:47 AM.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #5
    untruths. :heh heh:

6. Lounge   -   #6
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Dubious

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    wtf is wrang with you plebs?

i'm not evil.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Risky
    I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 110.5 Potential fine: £2000

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 106 Potential fine: £7000

Wtf.

I put no for loads of stuff
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Scoundrel

More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 98 Potential fine: £9500

Mwahahahahah

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast