Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: My Ebook

  1. #1
    Site Owner
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    714
    Well, i am co-writing an ebook with 5 other guys about making money online. We will be launching it within a month or so.

    http://www.becomehated.com/affiliate_program/

    Sign up and be the first notified when the ebook launches. Affiliate will get $55% commision per sale which is better then any other ebook out there.

    These should be able to sell like hotcakes

    Sorry this is a shameless plug

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by rookiecrd1
    Well, i am co-writing an ebook with 5 other guys about making money online. We will be launching it within a month or so.

    http://www.becomehated.com/affiliate_program/

    Sign up and be the first notified when the ebook launches. Affiliate will get $55% commision per sale which is better then any other ebook out there.

    These should be able to sell like hotcakes

    Sorry this is a shameless plug
    When will it be on bittorrent

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    got a verified for it?



    edit: eff = cawk

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by rookiecrd1
    Sign up and be the first notified when the ebook launches. Affiliate will get $55% commision per sale which is better then any other ebook out there.
    No thanks. I'll just wait until someone posts a verified.


    edit: Feck.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    oh what the hell, everyone else made the same bad joke
    anyone got a verified


    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    oh what the hell, everyone else made the same bad joke
    anyone got a verified

    but it was original when we did it

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    oh what the hell, everyone else made the same bad joke
    anyone got a verified

    but it was original when we did it
    Mine was first

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Site Owner
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    714

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    who do we report this spam to?

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •