Thread: Mgs Substance Pc Version

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    is there a real dl for this gamer yet i dont want the ps2 rip i want the real pc game

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    MGS2: Substance or MGS2: Sons of Liberty, for that matter hasn't been released on the PC platform, and I don't think will ever be . Get a ps2 or xbox if you wanna play...it's worth it.

3. Games   -   #3
    Sorry REDRIVAL but metal gear solid substance is to be released anyday on the pc, i have read reviews and to be honest they were crap.Though I think i will still want to buy it , ill make my own judgement.Ive got a feeling that as a consequence of hideous reviews Konami have pulled the release back slightly to iron out any ps2 2 pc bugs, one i have heard is that exiting the game is unstable and likely crash the pc.(Bad news for Konami)

Im afraid that no d/l is available at present though but ill bet youll see one shortly though.

REMEMBER if it aint on kazaa try IRC. and if it aint on IRC. be patient!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    oh my mistake then . Although I got the part where MGS: Substance isn't released yet part correct. Muah Muah .

5. Games   -   #5
    Congratulations!lol

6. Games   -   #6
    its on the edonkey2000 network but its a DVD ...you can only get it by downloading 5!!! cds!!!, imagine that on emule etc...so slow!

7. Games   -   #7
    yeah ive seen that, by the time youve got that up and runnin msg 3 will be out!!