Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Free Drinks?

  1. #1

    Question Mark

    Why?

    do I look poor?
    do i look sexy?
    do people feel sorry for me? or is that the "do I look poor" category

    have i got a big cock?
    have i got what it takes?
    have i got a smile what makes woman wet, very wet?

    please answer why i get so much free beer from women in my local?

    tonight, i only got one pint, the other 5 were bought by women i don't know

    nice! & thank you girls xxxx
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Is it homless outreach week?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Is it homless outreach week?
    edit: Nevermind, that's cruel.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yo mank Dude, It could well be, but you know me dude! ...

    me thinks it's more than that mate, ....

    do you get free beer? ... ?

    nice one!
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS_ARE_US
    Why?

    do I look poor?
    do i look sexy?
    do people feel sorry for me? or is that the "do I look poor" category

    have i got a big cock?
    have i got what it takes?
    have i got a smile what makes woman wet, very wet?

    please answer why i get so much free beer from women in my local?

    tonight, i only got one pint, the other 5 were bought by women i don't know

    nice! & thank you girls xxxx
    Sounds like some sort of identity crisis you got there.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS_ARE_US
    Yo mank Dude, It could well be, but you know me dude! ...

    me thinks it's more than that mate, ....

    do you get free beer? ... ?

    nice one!
    Nope. I don't get beer bought for me by women I don't know.

    I think it's quite a rare thing for a woman to go up to a man and offer to buy him a drink if she don't know him.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I think it's quite a rare thing for a woman to go up to a man and offer to buy him a drink if she don't know him.
    Mind you, it's rare to have a woman buy a guy a beer even if she knows him. The dirty beetches are accustomed to have things paid for them.

  8. Lounge   -   #8

    Heart

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS_ARE_US
    Why?

    do I look poor?
    do i look sexy?
    do people feel sorry for me? or is that the "do I look poor" category

    have i got a big cock?
    have i got what it takes?
    have i got a smile what makes woman wet, very wet?

    please answer why i get so much free beer from women in my local?

    tonight, i only got one pint, the other 5 were bought by women i don't know

    nice! & thank you girls xxxx
    Sounds like some sort of identity crisis you got there.
    Nice one,
    I was with A No 1 bird tonight in town, well cool babe
    she is the best girl in town, but she buy me drinks,
    wow.... no identity crisis with me

    I did offer, but me looks tonight was stunning, me got date for friday up sherry 'n ham , well pleased!
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  9. Lounge   -   #9

    Laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS_ARE_US
    Yo mank Dude, It could well be, but you know me dude! ...

    me thinks it's more than that mate, ....

    do you get free beer? ... ?

    nice one!
    Nope. I don't get beer bought for me by women I don't know.

    I think it's quite a rare thing for a woman to go up to a man and offer to buy him a drink if she don't know him.
    You city Dude! ..
    Me in small town, the girl knows about me big willy.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by CELEBS_ARE_US
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Nope. I don't get beer bought for me by women I don't know.

    I think it's quite a rare thing for a woman to go up to a man and offer to buy him a drink if she don't know him.
    You city Dude! ..
    Me in small town, the girl knows about me big willy.
    Im not surprised, she's probably your mother/aunt/cousin/sister/alloftheabove

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •