Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: What do you burn to make a bootable windows 2000 Cd?

  1. #1
    Im almost done downloading a windows 2000 boot cd torrent but what do i need to burn to make it a real windows 2000 cd? What image do i have to burn?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,616
    Quote Originally Posted by cashvillecrush
    Im almost done downloading a windows 2000 boot cd torrent but what do i need to burn to make it a real windows 2000 cd? What image do i have to burn?


    Win2k is bootable. Just burn the image.
    Last edited by fkdup74; 01-27-2006 at 02:42 AM.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    my bad lol

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fkdup74
    Quote Originally Posted by cashvillecrush
    Im almost done downloading a windows 2000 boot cd torrent but what do i need to burn to make it a real windows 2000 cd? What image do i have to burn?


    Win2k is bootable. Just burn the image.


    Allright so i am dumb lol what image should i burn? I have the winddows 2000 SP4 in 1 Mult Boot and its all winzip and i dont know how to start it to install it?
    Last edited by cashvillecrush; 01-27-2006 at 06:57 PM.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    1,824
    un zip it and then burn the image
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

    I need your help and if you can help me pM me

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    but what is the image where is it?

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by cashvillecrush
    but what is the image where is it?
    We cannot tell you until you tell us what you see.

    What is the full filename of what you downloaded?

    When you open the zip folder what's inside? Tell us details.

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    allright ill hook u up with a image in a sec let me upload a pic to the internet

    file name

    windows_2000_SP4-4in1-_multiboot
    Last edited by cashvillecrush; 01-27-2006 at 10:08 PM.

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,616
    Quote Originally Posted by cashvillecrush
    allright ill hook u up with a image in a sec let me upload a pic to the internet

    file name

    windows_2000_SP4-4in1-_multiboot
    it's all one image
    burn it, and when go to install it,
    it will give you an option of what to install

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    so just burn the whole thing? How do you take a screenshot again? hold ctrl and what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •