Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: why all the hate?

Question Mark

hey, i'm pretty new to this site but i've been reading the music posts a lot and its really sad how theres so much bad blood between people with different tastses in music (mainly between punk rock and electronica fans). I understand being deffensive about your own preffered music, but i dont get why we feel the need to slag each others tastes off. i say we cos i've been guilty of it myself, but after the initial buzz of 'my musics better than yours' i'm left with a really bad feeling like whats the point?. i'd like to take this oportunity to apologise to the slipknot and system of a down fans i've dissed and ask they in turn stop taking every chance to take the piss out of techno or dj shadow.lets just get along. peace.

2. Music   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Riiiiight.

It will be interesting to see if you still hold that view once your e has worn off, techno boy.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Music   -   #3
    FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! fine, i guess that was a bit........hippyfied.
    Last edited by kan200; 01-27-2006 at 09:26 PM.

4. Music   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Heh, ask Adster about the Rap is cRap thread from years ago... that one raged a while.

I like all kinds of music so I rarely get involved with the flaming, but I must admit it annoys me when some people refuse to admit something can be music unless it involves a guitar.

5. Music   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    rap>

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    teehee. Teh FST Luv

-i don't hate any music really, i just say shit because i think it's funny and it normally is.

P.S. Slipknot>Mudvayne

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian
    Heh, ask Adster about the Rap is cRap thread from years ago... that one raged a while.
    BEST THREAD EVA!!111!!

8. Music   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian

I like all kinds of music so I rarely get involved with the flaming, but I must admit it annoys me when some people refuse to admit something can be music unless it involves a guitar.
    lol that wil always go down as my number 1 memory of this forum jeez that was 2 years ago now time flys

if I made that thread today Ike would delete it within 2 mins the other guys let it rome for about 5 months

9. Music   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok i found the thread its locked of cause here it is and you will see the hate today is nothing compared to the flaming then

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/s...ead.php?t=7615

the best fucking thread ever!! lmao

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Riiiiight.

It will be interesting to see if you still hold that view once your e has worn off, techno boy.

lol hes more into drum+bass

sure is bad when u cant spot the difference
    Open your mind

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast