Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Just Trying to be a Better Person.

manker's Avatar effendi
    A while ago, the cistern pipe of the toilet in work broke and leaked thro' the ceiling onto a pile of old boxes which contained some broken computer parts and a an obsolete PC.

I thought the ceiling was fecked, so called out a builder and started to make an insurance claim. However, the builder dicked about keeping me waiting and the ceiling dried out such that it only needed a bit of paint to make everything okay. My Mam did it for me one weekend. However, the insurance bloke said I could claim for the computers (old for new) and get two new basic computers complete with monitors.

I didn't bother. Those computer parts were already in the basement when I moved into this office and my old 486 was just waiting to be thrown away.

I did something else too and got a tin of biscuits as my karma reward - but I can't be arsed to type about it.

Has anyone else had a 'My Name is Earl' moment?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    i laughed at a post by effy/gripper and someone shot my mother

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Every time I've something nice for peep's I just get shit on,still you keep trying

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    A while ago, the cistern pipe of the toilet in work broke and leaked thro' the ceiling onto a pile of old boxes which contained some broken computer parts and a an obsolete PC.

I thought the ceiling was fecked, so called out a builder and started to make an insurance claim. However, the builder dicked about keeping me waiting and the ceiling dried out such that it only needed a bit of paint to make everything okay. My Mam did it for me one weekend. However, the insurance bloke said I could claim for the computers (old for new) and get two new basic computers complete with monitors.

I didn't bother. Those computer parts were already in the basement when I moved into this office and my old 486 was just waiting to be thrown away.

I did something else too and got a tin of biscuits as my karma reward - but I can't be arsed to type about it.

You believe in karma?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

You believe in karma?
    Don't you???

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi

You believe in karma?
    Of course.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    You believe in karma?
    Of course.
    Why "of course"?

You believe 2 disparate events are linked....and not just linked but involve punishment/reward yet you don't believe in a god.

That's a little weird.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Of course.
    Why "of course"?

You believe 2 disparate events are linked....and not just linked but involve punishment/reward yet you don't believe in a god.

That's a little weird.
    I believe that if I'm nice to people, people will be nice back. If I'm honest about everything, people will be more honest with me.

That's why I said 'of course'.

I don't have to believe the Miriam Webster version of karma, Google boi.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    What has Karma to do with God?
    It is a Hindu/Budist concept.
    Last edited by Gripper; 01-28-2006 at 07:12 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Why "of course"?

That's a little weird.
    I believe that if I'm nice to people, people will be nice back. If I'm honest about everything, people will be more honest with me.

That's why I said 'of course'.

I don't have to believe the Miriam Webster version of karma, Google boi.
    I didn't Google, boi. You must have.

Do you believe that if you are honest to person A that person W will be honest with you?

I mean I get the "I was nice to person A, person A will be nice back." I'm talking person A/W that have nothing to do with each other.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast