Thread: Music Dvd?

Is there anywhere I can find verified DVD rips from musical artist? Does it even exist? Let's say i'm looking for U2 live dvd or any other artist DVD...

if theres already somewhere I can find those please post a link.
    If theres not but some of you have rips of such dvds please post sig2dat links
    If those kind of files dont even exist maybe we should consider starting ripping them? what you think?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Not sure if I understand the question, but... I have 50cent and Korn from their DVDA (that's DVD Audio) release. Basically the songs were ripped from the DVD into mp3 format for download, just like a regular CD. People do rip them, but they are pretty rare.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    what he wants is a downloaded copy of an artists dvd as if u went 2 the store and bought it, full with the movies, sounds, and any other extras that usually go w/ a bands dvd.
    tYiA

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@22 April 2003 - 17:56
    what he wants is a downloaded copy of an artists dvd as if u went 2 the store and bought it, full with the movies, sounds, and any other extras that usually go w/ a bands dvd.
    yea exactly... im not sure which artist have dvd but i saw an ad for a 50cents dvd where he talks about his life and stuff like that i think... i know slipknot has one called disasterpiece or something like that... thats the kind of dvd rips i am looking for...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Might want to try soulseek p2p.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Someone_Else@22 April 2003 - 14:28
    yea exactly... im not sure which artist have dvd but i saw an ad for a 50cents dvd where he talks about his life and stuff like that i think... i know slipknot has one called disasterpiece or something like that... thats the kind of dvd rips i am looking for...
    I have Slipnot if you want me to post the hashes. There won't be alot of sources available, but I might be able to PM you the supernode that I'm on.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    yes!!! please post the hash for the Slipknot video

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    yea post it, it would be cool. Post one for any band actually I'm just curious to see what they put on those dvds...