Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sega

Jayhawk
    Mine would prob have to be NHL 96 it is fun but Sonic is a classic

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    Sorry guys but GUNSTAR HEROES and CANNON FODDER were addictive, original and class!I totally agree about SONIC though, when i played the original in 1993 it blew my socks off and for that i am indebted!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    There are so many Sega 64Bit games that I adored when I was only 7 .
    BUt here are the most memorable ones.

Sonic the Hedghog 3
    Sonic and Tails
    Street Fighter 2
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    And...Not to Forget...

Mortal Kombat
    And these other 2 games that I forgot the names of, unfortunately.

FIrst one has a ninja, able to throw shurikens, use a sword ... and you advance on to stages...and by far, that was the most challenging sega 64bit I played since i went on to the psx.

Second one is the pretty old, one of the first few I got when I got the console. You are this people dressed like the ghostbusters only you pick up elite weapons such as laser guns, normal gattling guns and fire down Aliens!! YAY!.

Those were the Days...

6. Games   -   #6
    Proffesional Dumbass
    sonic ,alex the kid, skateboarding

7. Games   -   #7
    SUPER SHINOBI and ALIEN (something) i think, actually super shinobi was well cool and i tell you another wicked sega game ROAD RASH. I was 14 when all those games were out (memorys......ahhhh)

The days of SNES and MEGADRIVE (or GENESIS in U.S) were about good honest gameplay, glad to have experienced them.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Now that you mention, yea Road Rash was one of the few games that I had on my Sega 64bit too . Hours and Hours of motorcycling fun. Although I got a bit bored of the races and just went on to knocking people off the sides and deliberately crashing into things. Weeee, now I'm embraced by the PS2 gaming world, but will never forget of the old sega days...

Still remember ripping open my birthday present...

9. Games   -   #9
    Ge4orceOne's Avatar Member
    It would have to be the first game i ever played. Hang On, on the sega master system. I kept playing it, not knowing the fact that the game never actually ended. Always wondered why the races where so long .

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster

the only thing I dont like about this game is the learning curve on the controls.(they are not bad just ridiculously hard to get used to)but once you get it its like poetry in motion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast