Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Forum "in stuff"

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Please to be posting.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008


    My headphone hat

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Everyone calling Bo a nazi - except that happens to him in his hometown too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Awhole new language evolving,mainly made up words from manker our resident accounting linguist...rodding,glag and daps..et al

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Everyone calling Bo a nazi - except that happens to him in his hometown too


    Too good to be left in the 100$ thread, even if I say so myself.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099


    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    MANKEr is a gheymar:

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    Awhole new language evolving,mainly made up words from manker our resident accounting linguist...rodding,glag and daps..et al
    feck off, glag was mine

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    Awhole new language evolving,mainly made up words from manker our resident accounting linguist...rodding,glag and daps..et al
    feck off, glag was mine
    One of we was going to fall for that rod. Guess who it was.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo

    feck off, glag was mine
    One of we was going to fall for that rod. Guess who it was.
    rodoff, you know fine well glag is mine

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •