Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Paying out more than you've earned

  1. #1
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    As you know i went to dundee to work this weekend. I got a hire car that went slightly faster than i thought and managed to get caught doing 107.9 MPH FTW1111!!!!1111

    Is what a unmarked police car in between perth and sterling. The police men were very nice to me though

    At the end when the had read me my rights they asked me if i'd anything to say. Lyke i was gonna say it wasn't me when i could see the video screen with 107.9 MPH on which i'd just done

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    pfft, 107mph? woman

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    You're gonna bet a ban, like I did when I went 105mph on the motorway.

    At least three months, the police said. However, my git of a solicitor told me that 'cos I'm self employed, I'd get off with a fine and a weeks ban.

    Great, I thought, so I represented myself in court.


    Three weeks ban and an eight hundred quid fine
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You're gonna bet a ban, like I did when I went 105mph on the motorway.

    At least three months, the police said. However, my git of a solicitor told me that 'cos I'm self employed, I'd get off with a fine and a weeks ban.

    Great, I thought, so I represented myself in court.


    Three weeks ban and an eight hundred quid fine
    800 What do you say

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    i'm still in my two year probation period, 6 points and I'm banned

    that's just loiyke 2 bald tyres

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Over the ton is automatic ban, if memory serves.

    Tho' if you can convince the Sheriff that driving is work essential you might get a fine only. However the fine would be bumped up, so that may not be worth it.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You're gonna bet a ban, like I did when I went 105mph on the motorway.

    At least three months, the police said. However, my git of a solicitor told me that 'cos I'm self employed, I'd get off with a fine and a weeks ban.

    Great, I thought, so I represented myself in court.


    Three weeks ban and an eight hundred quid fine
    800 What do you say
    I said 'cheque or cash' - just to be a cunt

    The fine would have been something like 150 if I'd have settled for the 3 month ban.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles

    800 What do you say
    I said 'cheque or cash' - just to be a cunt
    glag

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You're gonna bet a ban, like I did when I went 105mph on the motorway.

    At least three months, the police said. However, my git of a solicitor told me that 'cos I'm self employed, I'd get off with a fine and a weeks ban.

    Great, I thought, so I represented myself in court.


    Three weeks ban and an eight hundred quid fine
    Ok I'll bet a ban against 9 points on his licence

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Over the ton is automatic ban, if memory serves.

    Tho' if you can convince the Sheriff that driving is work essential you might get a fine only. However the fine would be bumped up, so that may not be worth it.
    I'm willing to pay a fine just to elude a ban. The police said that it might work in my favour because there was no one on the road and the conditions were good

    I do need my licence for work purposes as well

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •