Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in Eastern Asia(Japan) Songs?

Life Seeker
    Admittedly, western musics sure are very good, in fact, there are really tonnes of western HIT songs which can be passed down for generations. But i guess Eastern musics too, have good and really good songs. Especially Japanese songs... They sure are innovative enough to create their own styles of musics, well, maybe a blend of the western music styles.. I love all kind of musics over the world, but always fail to find a website where i can dl good n new Japanese Songs. Anyone can help? thanks

2. Music   -   #2
    Life Seeker
    Ok.. well enough, seems like nobody like this topic n barely read it.. It's ok, freedom is what everyone should be enjoying quite a disapointment for me though..

3. Music   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    SpatulaGeekGirl? I think she likes Japanese music...

4. Music   -   #4
    Life Seeker
    hehe, i know who u mean... But if just visual alternative/rock bands... maybe i m not too interested.. if b4 yes, but not now... Thanks by the way. Guess i wouldn't need to be left out replying my own threads

5. Music   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Shonen knife FTW.

Nicotine is so-so.

Some of the traditional stuff is brilliant, as are the soundtracks to some movies and animes.

there

6. Music   -   #6
    Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto is a classic.

EDit: didn't mean to make two posts, that's an added bonus.

7. Music   -   #7
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    I got tons of Chinese and Japanese RAP if anyone's interested...I'll upload a torrent maybe

They're pretty good IMO
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

8. Music   -   #8
    Don't recall being under the influence when I posted in this thread yesterday, but I must have been

Anyway, if you tell us something more specific, hanashian, it'll be easier for us to give you directions.

For instance, I got Shonen Knife from a friend who found it on slsk, and nicotine off manker on slsk. If you want something that's been in an anime, there are a couple of sites for it, fairly easy to find through google, whereas single tunes might be found through emule.

But you really need titles or names of bands if you want us to point you to something more specific.

9. Music   -   #9
    Life Seeker
    Thanks for the info n helps u guys offered Appreciate that very much. Actually i had been searching for the old bands that ppl who r new to Japan Musics or even the senior hard cores might as well forget them.(Entertainment world sure is harsh n dynamic huh?) Just to fulfill my old dreams of getting those old goodies that i never get the chance to have them in my collections.. Like LUNA SEA, n their ex-guitarist INORAN n his recently dismemebered band FAKE?. Hard to find their stuffs as they r not popular among the ppl.

10. Music   -   #10
    I don't have them installed atm, but I'll try and look around on ares and emule this weekend to see what comes up. Never listened to any of what you listened, so I'll check it out for myself anyway.

If I find anything good I'll post here about it.

Also, those bands sound like something you might be able to find on slsk, lots of people with unusual tastes in music on there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast