Thread: Avipreview

Sorry, but i still haven't figured out how 2 avipreview a film while your downloading it, if it's possible, could some1 tell me. Thanx

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Run AviPreview by clicking on the "Tools" button located on your Klite bar, beside My Shared Folder button. Select Avipreview. Click Open and then go to your Shared Folder and locate the .dat file of your avi or mpeg file. You have to trial and error if you are downloading multiple files at a time unless of course u use dat view to determine which dat belongs to which.

Once you open it juz play it as normal.
    Cheers .

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    You open the DAT file you want to preview in your download folder. If you have a bunch of dat files, look at the current filesize downloaded (kazaa) and open the dat file with a filesize close to it. There also a help menu in avipreview.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    the way i do it is click tools top right of k/l prog,select datwiew then select the datwiew eye icon at the top>external apps then on app 1 brows to the aviprewiew.exe then ok.

then when ever u wish to review a dat file just open datview with tools
    highlight the dat file u want to preview and hit f9

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Why does everyone go on about avipreview, its a lot of messing about having to try & find the correct dat file. I downloaded KaZaa preview extractor v 1.2. It works very well as it gives you the file name and downloaded size at that point, so no hit and miss. It will even delete the preview avi files for you when you close it if you want. I dont know if it is an official KaZaa program but who cares if it works.

It also helps as you can start to download the same film with a number of different sizes at the same time and after the first 5 mins are downloaded you can verify which is the best quality file and if it is what it says it is. This way I have managed to find an excelent version of Die Another Day. A film which I have been after for some time and a day or so ago I managed to find Dark Blue. Not some crap which had been renamed.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Well, most users only DL one movie at a time so it's only one .dat file. You can also use K-dat which will tell you which file it is then open AviPreview through that and preview it. Well, at least you could do that with Datview anyway...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Some peeps on DSL , T1 or T3 probably go for 4-5 movies in a shot. But I do believe people doing that would be a level about noob-ish, they will manage.

And btw, Duo, is that Vincent Valentine from FF7 in your avatar. The FMV where he's at the edge of a roof or sumthing??

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    if your downloading several files and don't know which one is the movie you want to preview just use Dat View it will give you the list by name and file extension that you are downloading you can set the f9 button on the keyboard to activate avi preview once you find the file name that you want to watch..

- :pirate: -

9. Movies & TV   -   #9

Has anyone who uses AVIPreview ever had scenes/clips of previous mpegs/avis that u downloaded and previewed ever show up again mysteriouslly whenever u view a completely different dat. file? I had this problem using Windows Me, so far i havent experienced it in Win XP. Im using the next to latest version of Kazaa-lite.