Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: commonwealth games

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Australia only get so many gold medals in the commonwealth games, because there is a disproportionate amount of swimming..

Why the need for all the different strokes is beyond me, what's wrong with just freestyle/as fast as you can?

It'd be like in athletics, having the 100m sprint, then the 100m running backwards, then the 100m hop, then the 100m skip, then the 100m walk...

Then the 200m sprint, then the 200m running backwards....

I think you see my point...

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    FFS "centries" is not the plural of "centuary".

Tho' I suppose with that big hook firmly lodged in your top lip it is a bit difficult to speak.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Australia only get so many gold medals in the commonwealth games, because there is a disproportionate amount of swimming..

Why the need for all the different strokes is beyond me, what's wrong with just freestyle/as fast as you can?

It'd be like in athletics, having the 100m sprint, then the 100m running backwards, then the 100m hop, then the 100m skip, then the 100m walk...

You forgot nightswimming.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    FFS "centries" is not the plural of "centuary".

Tho' I suppose with that big hook firmly lodged in your top lip it is a bit difficult to speak.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

and america only win the basketball because there the best makes sense!!

we only win so many medals because there is no challenge like the US China etc etc

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster

and america only win the basketball because there the best makes sense!!

we only win so many medals because there is no challenge like the US China etc etc

Well that's the answer, get the USA, China, Canadia and a few others into the commonwealth games. Ramp up the competition.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    We could invade and conquer the US and China, then they'd have to be in the Commonwealth Games.

Shock and awe. Ce sont les billets.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    We could invade and conquer the US and China, then they'd have to be in the Commonwealth Games.

Shock and awe. Ce sont les billets.
    No, what we should do is unconquer Australia and then with only Canadia as competition we would pwn. It would be a bit like all those cute "world" competitons the 'merkins have.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    canadia is in the commonwealth games. edmonton hosted it a few years back. and hamilton did too.

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    canadia is in the commonwealth games. edmonton hosted it a few years back. and hamilton did too.
    Thanks. I did not know that. Please tell me more facts of your mysterious yet eerily familiar country.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast