Thread: hi

Question Mark

Hi, Im new here and if im in the wrong place..im sorry..please forgive me and point me in the right direction. I am looking for an instrumental version of The Verve's 'Bittersweet Symphony". I already know about the Rolling Stones song it was sampled from iv listened to it and its too different. If anyone could tell me where i can find an instrumental version it would be greatly appreciated. I want this song for my wedding and i can't find it anywhere. Again, im new here so please excuse my ignorance if i am in the wrong place. Any suggestion are welcome. Thank you!!

2. Music   -   #2
    Life Seeker
    Sorry. Cant help u on that... But i do can tell u that u r not in the wrong place. All the folks here are really nice folks who are just too happy to lend a helping hand to a lost lamb. I mean it Just be patient for sometime n they would give u some directions. Well, please feel free about u stay at this forum

3. Music   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkie_989
    Hi, Im new here and if im in the wrong place..im sorry..please forgive me and point me in the right direction. I am looking for an instrumental version of The Verve's 'Bittersweet Symphony". I already know about the Rolling Stones song it was sampled from iv listened to it and its too different. If anyone could tell me where i can find an instrumental version it would be greatly appreciated. I want this song for my wedding and i can't find it anywhere. Again, im new here so please excuse my ignorance if i am in the wrong place. Any suggestion are welcome. Thank you!!
    http://www.musicsaves.org/verve/faq.shtml Someone asks for it in this FAQ too. It seems popular for weddings. You could always try and ask for it there yourself, the bloke who responds mentions another version, after all.

http://www.melted.com/storage/files/...rve%20Mix~.zip dunno' about this one, just a loop I think.

I also had a look in my random music folder and found an mp3 called "The Verve Pipe - Bittersweet Symphony[Rave Remix]", not sure the verve pipe actually does verve songs like that, and this one is a rave song (although it's instrumental), but that's all I have that even remotely resembles what you are asking for.

Your best bet is probably to try and get a hold of the sheet for it, so you can get some musicians to sort it for you, if possible.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-02-2006 at 12:36 PM.

4. Music   -   #4
    Thanks for the responses. Ive heard the second link you posted, its exactly what i want actually, its just not long enough. I have found a couple midi files.....that might work but they kind of sound like ringtones or somethin, but i really have my heart set on using this song, so i might just have to settle. Ive looked everywhere for an instrumental version and can't find one. But thank you again for your help

5. Music   -   #5
    baboonworld
    Hi - I wanted one for my wedding entrance music and have downloaded one from I-tunes (.79p ! bargain)

it is by Marston Smith and is about 4.51mins mong

it has chello but no lyrics
    Last edited by baboonworld; 03-11-2006 at 10:52 PM.

6. Music   -   #6
    cant believe you guys...u paid for music!!
    lol.