Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious About Playstation 2

trulyspotti's Avatar Member

I looking for serious people to join me in sharing ps2 games.

I will not post them until I find people to trade. You never get something for nothing. I have alot of top titles, and because ps2 files are so hard to find on k-lite network.

I'm looking to start off putting them on the network. For example if you put a game on I will. Lets make K-lite the great network it can be, this concept is not for free loaders if you have not got any games you are not going to get any!!!.

There is little point of posting verified hashes etc, If the files are not on the network. So lets put them out there. If for every file I trade somebody else trades there will be hundreds of ps2 titles out there in no time at all.

Once we have got the files out there im sure more people will leave other p2p networks and join K-lite, which can only be a good thing for all of use, i.e the more users the more sourses there will be.

If you are serious about ps2 and sharing post me a reply !!!

This is no joke i'm one serious mother clucker !!!!

safe in a bit,

2. Games   -   #2
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    i posted them anyway

3. Games   -   #3
    Yea, check out the titles Brockster and others (or is it only Brockster ) put out already. Then post what he doesn't have and it's all good. B)

4. Games   -   #4
    You should just post them.

5. Games   -   #5
    You guys dont get me! whats the point of posting. If the files are not on k-lite or just hard to find all alright having the hashes but what use are they nobody has got the files

6. Games   -   #6
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Well, eventually they'll filter out to more and more people.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. Games   -   #7
    I know the benifits of verified hashes and links. what im saying is they are to rare to be of any use.

I want to with other to put all the files out there for people to use and then pass on them selves.

Thats my hole point of getting other people as well as my self to put the files out there.

If any body does have any files (not time wasters or leeches) please post me a reply and we can link up!

For example I put one on the network you put one on the network i.e: 1x1 = 2 and so on.

Am I speaking spanish or are you lot thick as pig shit! Or is it just you have not got any files and spend your hole time posting
    Thanks the Pi_R8

8. Games   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    this is really flawed logic on your part...

other people have already put many of them on network... why cant you? In theory... you have alot of files to put out there, and many people have beat you to it, and put tons up already.

the whole point of sharing is to do just that... get your shit our there, and share it... not wait for people to share something you want, then you share your stuff... thats silly...

and yes, its takes time to spread...

I for one think you dont understand the concept of p2p... I dont wait for "Joe Schmoe" to post his vcd copy of "anger management", and then load up my newly aquired vcd of "head of state"... thats just stupid... you upload, and share, in hopes of eventually getting things you may want...

share your shit, or gtfo... we dont need people with your attitude...

9. Games   -   #9
    I am

If people have put the files out there ware are they. I have been using p2p for 2 years and since using k-lite i have not been able to download a single playstation 2 file.

I am just pointing out the fact there are little or no ps2 files out there. I am sure people want them and i am sure its not only me who has them

I have no proplem with sharing, thats my hole point I want people to share including my self, but my pc is not on all the time, and my hard drive is not big enough to put even one quarter of what i,ve got. Thats why I want people to join me.

I am also sure people have shared these file in the past and a lot of leechers now have the files and are not sharing !"

I am trying to do every one a favour by getting the files out there thats why I want people to join me in this nobble quest.

I am not doing it for personal gain I already have access to all the software I want.

On my own it will be like a neddle in a hay stack.

Please do not post a reply unless you are interested in joining me on my nobble quest

10. Games   -   #10
    Twist3r

uhh wait i can explain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast