Thread: Trying to find ftp site

audioun
    I run across an ftp site about a year ago i cant remember its name.I lost it on my pc When i put this huge hard drive in.But any ways it had gold members and regular members it was the most easy thing to use i ever tried.To the left of the users names there were gold and silver type icons but the silver or gray i cant remeber but the silver you could look at the folders they were sharing and some were rar -win zip -iso-and just about any kind of games.And all kinds of other stuff.If you didnt want to share but one file that was ok.But if you shared alot you had a chance to move up to gold for so many days it just depended on how many points you earned.I thought it was a great program.If anybody knows about this program any answers will be welcomed. Thanks to all
    Last edited by audioun; 02-09-2006 at 03:57 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    most people do not like to share private sites like these so dont be surprised if you dont get any responses

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    audioun
    Quote Originally Posted by audioun
    I run across an ftp site about a year ago i cant remember its name.I lost it on my pc When i put this huge hard drive in.But any ways it had gold members and regular members it was the most easy thing to use i ever tried.To the left of the users names there were gold and silver type icons but the silver or gray i cant remeber but the silver you could look at the folders they were sharing and some were rar -win zip -iso-and just about any kind of games.And all kinds of other stuff.If you didnt want to share but one file that was ok.But if you shared alot you had a chance to move up to gold for so many days it just depended on how many points you earned.I thought it was a great program.If anybody knows about this program any answers will be welcomed. Thanks to all
    Ok thanks alot maybe ill run in to it again sometimes Thanks again.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    no problem good luck man

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    leungsw's Avatar Member
    ftp sites are quite popular in China, but BT sites are replacing them.
    Last edited by leungsw; 02-24-2006 at 03:23 AM.