Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Basketball Clips!

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Last edited by Busyman; 02-03-2006 at 04:41 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    wow. The Jordan video was a bit repetitiive I thought. Most of his lay-ups were the same. Amazing, but the same. The dunks/lay-ups were pretty good.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Makes me nostalgic for the days I was at school and Jordan was at the height of his career. Our school had hardly even heard of basketball, but me and a few friends convinced them to get a team up. After that point we played at least once a week while the others in our class were all out playing rugby in the cold

I stopped watching when stars like Jordan, Magic Johnson, Barkley and Ewing got older and the refs started ignoring travelling. Maybe I'll start watching again someday - we need a good highlights programme in the UK.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    From of the best games I've have ever seen.

The Wizards were kicking the Bulls ass in Chicago then the Bulls mounted an amazing comeback...hitting 3 pointer after 3 pointer after 3 pointer...it was unreal then with the score tied.....

Gilbert Arenas stuns Chicago speechless.

...and just wish I was at that game (went to all the home playoffs games).

NOTHNG BUT NET!
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-07-2006 at 11:18 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    amazing, rly.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    amazing, rly.
    Notice he let the ball go RIGHT before time expired. A true buzzer beater.

Btw, I can't believe last they lost last night to Boston on a fading 3 point buzzer beater by Paul Pierce.

They lose 116 to 115 in overtime. Gilbert had the same shot as the clip in regulation when it was tied at 104 and clanked it off the back iron.

He always makes that shot.

If I find a clip of the Paul Pierce shot, I'll post it.

edit: http://www.nba.com/celtics/

Click video highlights. I don't have a better link yet.

I'm fucking pissed off.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-08-2006 at 03:43 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    o god, that was a lucky game for the celtics.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    rick_james
    See. alot of you people don't understand the amount of skill it takes to play basketball. You take it for granted. i play ball myself and i believe that i am very good. i am joining the military because i believe that i need to serve my country even though i have had offers from texas, texas a&m, oklahoma. and such to play ball in college. full ride scholarships. you think that oh they all look the same the dunks layup and things. but the thing is that they all are different. instead of looking at oh he did a layup, look at the hang time, technique, facial expressions on his face and on the other players. then look at the crowd that should change the way that you think.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rick_james
    See. alot of you people don't understand the amount of skill it takes to play basketball. You take it for granted. i play ball myself and i believe that i am very good. i am joining the military because i believe that i need to serve my country even though i have had offers from texas, texas a&m, oklahoma. and such to play ball in college. full ride scholarships. you think that oh they all look the same the dunks layup and things. but the thing is that they all are different. instead of looking at oh he did a layup, look at the hang time, technique, facial expressions on his face and on the other players. then look at the crowd that should change the way that you think.
    Eh?

Oh well, good luck in Iraq.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rick_james
    Eh?

Oh well, good luck in Iraq.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast