Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

Thread: fecking gawd damned theiving pikey

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Put them back in the wallet where they were, how cunning.

Are you some sort of master criminal, or what.
    depends who's asking
    Not me, I don't want involved in your shenanigans.

2. Lounge   -   #192
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000

This was my statement on the post to which you replied
    and i use cash to make daily purchases, usually only relying on the cards to withdraw money from the cashpoint.
    There was no mention of credit cards. 'You' and 'Manker' (the dumbass), presumed i ment i use crdit cards to withdraw money.

Manker (being a retard) started his usual rambling about me not knowing the 'difference' between credit and debit cards, like before when he claimed i didnt know the 'difference' between 'gross' and 'net' profit.

Please try to avoid discussions degrading to the level of manker in the future. Thank You.

Sorry for reading what you wrote within context, my bad. I forgot every post should stand alone in this forum dedicated to the Zen ideals.
    It may surprise you, but people have both credit and debit cards in their wallets. If i didnt mention there were also debit cards in the initial postings i expected people to assume that was the case.

As with most threads that involve manker, he always ends up showing his imature side. I think most of us know the difference beween credit and debit cards.

We also know the difference between net and gross profit, right and left and cats and dogs etc.

I plead that manker stops taking every thread down to his level.
    Last edited by Robert00000; 02-09-2006 at 09:06 PM.
    Robert00000

3. Lounge   -   #193
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Describe to me the difference between cats and dogs then, mr genius.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #194
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Could someone please quote robert when he says really daft stuff, I don't care about the usual, mildly retarded stuff, mind, just the humdingers.

Taking him off ignore just isn't worth the joules.

5. Lounge   -   #195
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Could someone please quote robert when he says really daft stuff.
    Good luck
    Robert00000

6. Lounge   -   #196
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    why did we start arguing about the differences between debit and credit cards?

7. Lounge   -   #197
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

This was my statement on the post to which you replied

There was no mention of credit cards. 'You' and 'Manker' (the dumbass), presumed i ment i use crdit cards to withdraw money.

Manker (being a retard) started his usual rambling about me not knowing the 'difference' between credit and debit cards, like before when he claimed i didnt know the 'difference' between 'gross' and 'net' profit.

Please try to avoid discussions degrading to the level of manker in the future. Thank You.

Sorry for reading what you wrote within context, my bad. I forgot every post should stand alone in this forum dedicated to the Zen ideals.
    It may surprise you, but people have both credit and debit cards in their wallets. If i didnt mention there were also debit cards in the initial postings i expected people to assume that was the case.
    See, the thing is, I actually read what people post and respond to that. Not what you think other people should assume.

Let's assume you make the cash withdrawals then pay everything cash. Why would someone in business do that, it makes no sense. You have accounts, which then gives you a month to pay, which is better for cash flow. Paying by cash means making an instant payment, which every business tries to avoid.

It also means carrying cash about, which makes you a target for muggers. If you insist on making immediate payments, why not just pay using the debit card.

As an aside, both of the above would provide a good record of the transactions you have made. Like you said, that's important.

The problem you have is that every time you discuss business you say things that no-one in business would say, or do. At least not if they were to be successful.

8. Lounge   -   #198

See, the thing is, I actually read what people post and respond to that. Not what you think other people should assume.

Let's assume you make the cash withdrawals then pay everything cash. Why would someone in business do that, it makes no sense. You have accounts, which then gives you a month to pay, which is better for cash flow. Paying by cash means making an instant payment, which every business tries to avoid.

It also means carrying cash about, which makes you a target for muggers. If you insist on making immediate payments, why not just pay using the debit card.

As an aside, both of the above would provide a good record of the transactions you have made. Like you said, that's important.

The problem you have is that every time you discuss business you say things that no-one in business would say, or do. At least not if they were to be successful.
    You misunderstood again, try to use a bit of intelligence. This is my statement [QUOTE][My accountant is very thorough with my business expenses, and i use cash to make daily purchases/QUOTE]

The comma separates my business expenditures from my non business expenditures. I perhaps could have used a full stop to clearly define the non-business element, but i didnt think i would be interrogated over this statement.

My business expenditures are paid for primarily with cheques and cards, very few purchases are made with cash, this way it is better to analyse the expenditures and make the receipts tally up.

Most of my day-to-day personal expenditures are paid for by cash. The items i pay for with cards are large items. This enables me to keep track of large expenditures. In other words i would know if someone fraudulently used my cards if an item was purchased by card, which i would normally pay for by cash or don't recall buying. As i keep receipts for these items in a safe place i can easily check.

It's a good system, its like putting your keys in the same place everyday so you don't lose them. I got into this routine many years ago and has served me well.
    Last edited by Robert00000; 02-10-2006 at 12:30 AM.
    Robert00000

9. Lounge   -   #199
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    why did we start arguing about the differences between debit and credit cards?
    You need to thank manker for that, this is level of his conversations.
    Robert00000

10. Lounge   -   #200
    manker's Avatar effendi

You misunderstood again, try to use a bit of intelligence. This is my statement
    [My accountant is very thorough with my business expenses, and i use cash to make daily purchases
    The comma separates my business expenditures from my non business expenditures. I perhaps could have used a full stop to clearly define the non-business element, but i didnt think i would be interrogated over this statement.

My business expenditures are paid for primarily with cheques and cards, very few purchases are made with cash, this way it is better to analyse the expenditures and make the receipts tally up.

Most of my day-to-day personal expenditures are paid for by cash. The items i pay for with cards are large items. This enables me to keep track of large expenditures. In other words i would know if someone fraudulently used my cards if an item was purchased by card, which i would normally pay for by cash or don't recall buying. As i keep receipts for these items in a safe place i can easily check.

It's a good system, its like putting your keys in the same place everyday so you don't lose them. I got into this routine many years ago and has served me well.
    Look, idiot. You said this:

"My accountant is very thorough with my business expenses, and i use cash to make daily purchases, usually only relying on the cards to withdraw money from the cashpoint."

At least try to be consistent when you lie.

Or is it that you're not very good with English.

Either way, please try to be coherent when you post your pish, it saves a lot of fecking around.

Hint: You want to be thought of as a competent business person - try to post things which people will believe and don't contradict yourself. This really is essential for a believable interweb fantasy.

I have to be honest, if you do run a business, which I doubt, then I speak to Kleeneze commission agents and hairdressers that have more of a clue than you.

You clearly don't have the first inkling about running a business. It's a good thing you don't.
    Last edited by manker; 02-10-2006 at 12:45 AM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.