Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: filecroc software

  1. #1

    Cool

    it's very cool! Nice interface, excellent searching, GREAT
    This is the best program for peer-to-peer transfer I've seen!

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    the poopdeck
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaljorge
    This is the best program for peer-to-peer transfer I've seen!
    ever seen ares?

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Maybe its time to take a look at limewire pro too..

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaljorge
    This is the best program for peer-to-peer transfer I've seen!
    ever seen ares?
    yes i used ares in the past but filecroc have something else because download and search are very fast...faster than ares...i don't know why but i see that a lot of chatrooms on filecroc are the same on ares

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West Londinium
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaljorge
    yes i used ares in the past but filecroc have something else because download and search are very fast...faster than ares...i don't know why but i see that a lot of chatrooms on filecroc are the same on ares
    Eh?

    Is this program better than utorrent and if so why?

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I havn't had time to try this out properly but it appears to be areas with added adware/spyware.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •