Thread: Hollywood Alters Movies To Foil Camcorder Pirates

NoX's Avatar Poster

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Franeker, Friesland, The Netherlands, Europe, The World, The Solar System, The Universe
    I never watch CAM movies anyway... They have a very low quality compared to screeners and DVD rips...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Old news, posted two days ago. These new digital cameras are only in use in a few small areas, they are very expensive, and this could take 10 years before the effect trickles down to us.

Look here.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    well sorryyyy.......

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Let's just stay with DVD screeners now.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Don't fret, there won't be a shortage of cams anytime soon.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I only watch Screeners anyways

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    screeners and dvd rips would be the way to go but if it's a new release then we might want to see it but no matter what the "industry" comes up with to stop piracy "k13pto's" (cleptomaniacs) like me will find a way to get around it. that this quote for the article as an exaple :

"The "forensic watermark" system is designed to be used with digital projectors, which show movies stored on computer discs rather than traditional 35-millimeter film. Only a small number of theaters have digital projectors, although it is expected that most theaters will go digital by the end of the decade."

they will be stored in a computer disc.... what's to stop us from ripping the disc.