Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone getting gmail spam recently

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoga
    I have plenty that keep saying i won some random drawing. $10000000 dollar prize.
    Hahah me too. I get a whole bunch of shit through my email account and its starting to piss me off. Although some/most of it might be from the freeipods deal.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    same. I also sometimes get emails from random mexicans. I tihk its from a website but I'm not sure.
    ziggy.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ya i seem to be getting all these shite mails about winning these stupid draws for like 1 million euros and stuff like that..

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I get some spam, but not much at all, and so far the filter has taken care of everything.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    I have been getting a ton of spam in gmail lately. I have recieved around 25+ messages today. It is freaking crazy, due to the increase in spam, I don't even use the webmail feature, I just use Thunderbird, since it has good anti-spam, just in case some spam gets past gmails junk mail filter.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    i keep getting spam mail with the title contains "MyTrolls PD trip" ... i keep getting at least 5 of this type of mail everyday...

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    I have all my email accounts forward to one gmail account and I don't get much if any spam, or at least any that makes it through the filter. I rarely check the spam folder exept when I am expecting something, or maybe one quick check to make sure nothing inportant got stuck in there, so I dont know how much I really get. I might get alot, but I never see it, so I am quite happy with gmail. I was getting a bunch a while back that was making it through, but they all had the same address, so I unsubscribed and they stopped.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    Yeah I keep getting spam from one guy. But this guy is tricky. The spam looks like it comes from one company but alas its really from the competitor making the company look bad. Real smart guy. I though i call the company about the spam but no one by that name was there. So obiously the competitor made up the spam to get the decent company in trouble with clients. It makes mad. What can i do to trace the gmail spam. I wanna get him. his name is simon.gloster I think he works for a company called a1 used cars
    Last edited by westlink; 08-18-2006 at 06:54 AM. Reason: found out

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    My gmail account is gone.....it died coz of inactivity. I really want one again.

EDIT:-Actually its working again....yaay me!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast