Thread: Trouble at TorrentIt with log in.

I have an account at TorrentIt. I deleted my cookies in a clean up the other day. Now when I try to log in I get "Login failed!". I have my password and user name written down and type both in carefully, but no luck.

I have filled out the "Recover lost user name and password" form many times. Each time it says it is sending me an e-mail with the password, but I never receive it. There is no way to contact TorrentIt moderators on the site that I can find, so I'm at a loss. It's my favorite site. I have a good ratio there.

Any ideas?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hello randwill. What is your user name and I can look up if your account is valid still or not. Its possible your account may of been disabled or inactivity or low upload ratio. Not a Torrenit moderator but I do have an account on there so I can look up other users.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hey i just formatted the other day and the same thing has happened to me ... i have a +2 ratio and always thank uploaders so i doubt im banned.I sent recover password but like he said it never shows up ...anyway to contact a Mod there or something?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by randwill
    I have an account at TorrentIt. I deleted my cookies in a clean up the other day. Now when I try to log in I get "Login failed!". I have my password and user name written down and type both in carefully, but no luck.

I have filled out the "Recover lost user name and password" form many times. Each time it says it is sending me an e-mail with the password, but I never receive it. There is no way to contact TorrentIt moderators on the site that I can find, so I'm at a loss. It's my favorite site. I have a good ratio there.

Any ideas?
    since the site is saying that you were last seen two hours ago I am guessing that you found your way back in.

necrofus,
    you are not banned. Your account is in good standing and says it last saw you four days ago.

I have had problems with login in the past. The password recovery system is a joke, all I got was a screen that said "sorry matey, nothng here".
    The solution to my problem was not to let windows log me in, I just typed my password in by hand.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Nope still havent got in ...tried logging in by hand got a login failed wrong username/password ... tried the recovery got an email linking me to the site and when i click it , just says sorry pal .... cant get ahold of no mods so im at a loss at what to do .... dont want to lose that ratio though

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Install an IRC client and go to irc://irc.after-all.org/TiT

you can talk to a mod there live and ask for help.
    cheers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Install an IRC client and go to irc://irc.after-all.org/TiT

you can talk to a mod there live and ask for help.
    cheers.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Ya, have a word with one of the mods. or join the #TiT-Support channel

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    -SaTaN-'s Avatar ~pHiLaNdEReR~
    ne1 who can plss give me an Tit invite....thnk u

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by -SaTaN-
    ne1 who can plss give me an Tit invite....thnk u
    post this in the appropriate forum section - bittorrent invite section

also, u must follow these guidelines 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    You must be a member at FST for 1 month and have at least 5 post to be able to post in the BitTorrent Invites Section.