Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No more landscaping for me...

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    ...except maybe in my own backyard. I landed a new job today, doing desktop and server support for Lake Erie Steel. It's a contract job, six months to start, then a raise and a longer term. I guess this means no more winters off. The best news is that I won't really be the new kid on the block, having to get to know a whole group of new people - it's the same place I've been doing landscaping on and off since I was 16. Well that and I still get to wear my work boots every day. I am gonna miss my tractor though. I'll have to go visit her on my breaks.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Nice one Nikki, hope it works out for you. Sounds like you already have your feet under the table on this one

Fancy popping round my house to do a spot of gardening? It really could do with some tlc.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    go0od for ewe.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    ...except maybe in my own backyard. I landed a new job today, doing desktop and server support for Lake Erie Steel. It's a contract job, six months to start, then a raise and a longer term. I guess this means no more winters off. The best news is that I won't really be the new kid on the block, having to get to know a whole group of new people - it's the same place I've been doing landscaping on and off since I was 16. Well that and I still get to wear my work boots every day. I am gonna miss my tractor though. I'll have to go visit her on my breaks.
    Good show. I like seeing folks be more successful.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Nice one Nikki ~ Good luck with ya new Job
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

6. Lounge   -   #6
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Congratulations.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    congratz

8. Lounge   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    Congrats, I'm made up for you.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Congrats on the new job.

What made you decide to stop landscaping tho?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Excellent news, Nik; so glad for you!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast