Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Musical Duo Of All Time?

jack and meg white

2. Music   -   #12
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Was anyone being serious on this, because if some of these replies were actually truthful, than they still cant even hold a flame to Lennon and McCartney.

3. Music   -   #13
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    nice one studda, white stripes rock

i cant think of any though, the only duo i can think of is those russian lesbians and they suck, or maybe not.

4. Music   -   #14
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@23 April 2003 - 21:14
    Was anyone being serious on this, because if some of these replies were actually truthful, than they still cant even hold a flame to Lennon and McCartney.
    Mine was serious, yes!

5. Music   -   #15
    Hmmm.;... this is a good question/topic. I'm gonna have to go with Eminem and Jay-Z's Renegade. Plenty of great duo's out there. Another one is Welcome To Atlanta Remix, but that's 4 people incuding Snoop so i dont know if that would count or not. Ja-Rule and JLO are aight for women i guess. This message is for hop only, i mean i like rock and all but i dont follow it close enough to know some great duo's. I know i didn't really answer this topic the right way but oh well

6. Music   -   #16
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@22 April 2003 - 18:52
    Im just wondering what you guy's think the best musical duo of all time is, as the post states.
    Simple, and to start things off, In case you didnt see this coming, My opinion is Lennon McCartney, and if anyone dis agrees with that, I will be glad to listen to your suggestions,
    I would dissagree about them being the best duo simply because they were'nt ever a duo in the true sense of the word - remember they had 2 other guys behind them as well (who shall remain nameless) !

However, they where without doubt the best songwriters on this planet

Peace
    UKMan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12