Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I know Bryant Gumbel doesn't care...

  1. #1
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    ...but I'll be keeping track of how well Shani Davis does as a member of the U.S. speed-skating team.

    He's from Chicago.

    http://www.usolympicteam.com/26_745.htm
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Racist

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Racist
    Yeah.

    Funny, I don't feel racist, but I gather it's not my decision...
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    5,401
    I'm rather glad you said who Bryant Gumbel was on that other thread, because I'd never heard of him before.

    Though now that I know (vaguely), I can't really say my "care quotient" has increased at all.

    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    I'm rather glad you said who Bryant Gumbel was on that other thread, because I'd never heard of him before.

    Though now that I know (vaguely), I can't really say my "care quotient" has increased at all.

    Bryant would be sooooo disappointed.

    He has delusions of grandeur; this I have heard from sources at the Katie Couric level, I kid you not.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    He has delusions of grandeur; this I have heard from sources at the Katie Couric level, I kid you not.
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-11-2006 at 03:37 PM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...but I'll be keeping track of how well Shani Davis does as a member of the U.S. speed-skating team.

    He's from Chicago.

    http://www.usolympicteam.com/26_745.htm
    You're a wee imp.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    ...but I'll be keeping track of how well Shani Davis does as a member of the U.S. speed-skating team.

    He's from Chicago.

    http://www.usolympicteam.com/26_745.htm
    You're a wee imp.
    It's in my jeans.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    You're a wee imp.
    It's in my jeans.
    Is it a goblin'.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

    It's in my jeans.
    Is it a goblin'.
    Let me check...

    Nah, I'm good.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •