Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Confess your sins here!

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Chebus
    I told a Welshman to go back to the mines and mine me my sugar.
    Sugar mines

Wtf was all that about? I'm laughing thinking about it but can't for the life of me remember why you said it.
    Apparently, you mocked my dancing so I told you to go back to the mines and mine me my sugar. I then went on to say that all of you (the girls as well) were working-class so I would (having been temporarily promoted to middle-class that night) own the mines and you were my Welsh working-class slaves.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    I told a Welshman to go back to the mines and mine me my sugar.
    That really is mental talk.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sugar mines

Wtf was all that about? I'm laughing thinking about it but can't for the life of me remember why you said it.
    Apparently, you mocked my dancing so I told you to go back to the mines and mine me my sugar. I then went on to say that all of you (the girls as well) were working-class so I would (having been temporarily promoted to middle-class that night) own the mines and you were my Welsh working-class slaves.
    It all makes sense now

It's funny how things come back to you with alarming clarity a day or two later - most things after 2 O'Clock remain fuzzy tho'. Btw, teh missus just phoned and reminded me that I have to email Alan so that he can send me some pics of you with 'Liverpool' written across your forehead.

I thought I dreamt that.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It all makes sense now

It's funny how things come back to you with alarming clarity a day or two later - most things after 2 O'Clock remain fuzzy tho'. Btw, teh missus just phoned and reminded me that I have to email Alan so that he can send me some pics of you with 'Liverpool' written across your forehead.

I thought I dreamt that.
    Now, see this is what partying should be about. Writing stuff on someone else's forehead, and doing silly stuff.

Not wandering around aimlessly at the edge of things, staring at the pretty lights

Your weekend > mine.

/me feels sorry for himself.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Tweedy old crow
    There's nothing wrong with wandering aimlessly looking at pretty lights.
    If you're doing that around 3AM it usually means it was a pretty good night and drugs were a-plenty.

If only they didn't raid Glasgow around Christmas time when they had all these pretty blue lights in the trees along the Clyde

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    so when are we having a glsgow geptogether?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    It all makes sense now

I thought I dreamt that.
    Now, see this is what partying should be about. Writing stuff on someone else's forehead, and doing silly stuff.

Not wandering around aimlessly at the edge of things, staring at the pretty lights

Your weekend > mine.

me feels sorry for himself.
    It does seem as if your weekend didn't go so well.

In all fairness, I think the forehead painting went on a few years ago, not when I was there. Mind, I'm sure that there was more silly stuff that happened - I'll post about it when I remember it
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    so when are we having a glsgow geptogether?
    I duno, wasn't JP gonna let us all stay in the east wing of his house or something.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    i think cheese posted a pic of his forehead painting on the old old moderation. i'm gonna see if i can find a link

10. Lounge   -   #20
    found the page but the pic has expired.

http://www.withcheese.ipbfree.com/in...8&hl=liverpool

lets see if google cache can help

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast