Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Has The Most Songs?

i have over 4500 but i only have 4435 loaded in winamp.

heres a screen shot.

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/newdles/ScreenShot002.jpg

anyone got more?

ohhh and i also have over 18 movies. not that many yet.. but i just havent gotten around to making more yet. i download a few that i dont have.. but i make all my dvds into divX format.

2. Music   -   #2
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    4500 is a nice number, myself and many of the soulseek people have significanly more than that, i'm aproaching 10'000 (and alot of em are also owned on CD), but some are beyond that, some not....

3. Music   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I'm sharing just over 4100 mp3s, all ripped at 192kbps, nicely organized, with playlists.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Music   -   #4
    porkshit
    about 660 mp3's (dial-up) took all my movies and shit off and dont go on kazaa too much anymore cuz of those riaa fuckheads

5. Music   -   #5
    The most songs in our collection?Have to figure it up later when done doing my Oragnizing with OrangeCD.

But its around 3000 albums at lets say 10 songs on each.....lets just say around 30,000 give or take a 1000.But Jetje and a few other guys have a shit load.

6. Music   -   #6
    porkshit
    yeah lotsa people on Soulseek have alot of files, most people have over 1,000 shared.

7. Music   -   #7
    omg.. if id have put all my music cds on my hard drive i would need more than 200 gigs of space i bet. i have over 600 cds and that would take forever to rip all of them and i dont think there is a point in me bein just one person to share EVERY music song ive ever owned.

just a thought. i would share that if i had someone request it.

on a second note, i REALLY wish there was a way to share directly between friends. like u just type in their id and then it shows their library and you start downloading right away. and vice versa for the other.

8. Music   -   #8
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by newdles@23 April 2003 - 04:19
    on a second note, i REALLY wish there was a way to share directly between friends.  like u just type in their id and then it shows their library and you start downloading right away.  and vice versa for the other.
    it's called soulseek

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    I have got 1500 files on my harddisk right now, I am ripping a few cool CD's and I got a lot of CD's I am not gonna rip because they aren't that populair (dutch, or gospel ) but my music collection is still growing

ow and BTW my soulseek is broken, and when I tried 2 download it again a few days ago, the site was down, so if somebody can give me a good link (or send it trough MSN) it would be really helpfull

10. Music   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I own over 200 cds... most which havent been ripped yet... so theres about 2000... i have 1000+ mp3s on my hd...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast