Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Black.White

  1. #1
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Starts on Wednesday March 8 10pm on FX

    Produced by Ice Cube

    2 families trades races (via make-up)

    Those 2 families will be on Oprah today.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Beverly Hills, California
    Age
    36
    Posts
    259
    Thats one of the most ignorant shows ever made, and to me , i think its racist. I hope the sh** get canned quick.

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    Thats one of the most ignorant shows ever made, and to me , i think its racist. I hope the sh** get canned quick.
    I find you racist for finding it racist. It's exploring the lives of one another, not poking fun at each ones faults like you get on most every show now adays. Get over yourself, and stop being so sensitive.

    I can't wait to see the show, reminds me of Dave Chappell's skit on he's show, but serious. I didn't know they were gonna be on Oprah. Thats gonna be intresting, I can't wait for that eaither :-p

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    Thats one of the most ignorant shows ever made, and to me , i think its racist. I hope the sh** get canned quick.
    I find you racist for finding it racist. It's exploring the lives of one another, not poking fun at each ones faults like you get on most every show now adays. Get over yourself, and stop being so sensitive.

    I can't wait to see the show, reminds me of Dave Chappell's skit on he's show, but serious. I didn't know they were gonna be on Oprah. Thats gonna be intresting, I can't wait for that eaither :-p
    That Oprah episode was last week and you find that the families didn't get along the greatest....

    ....which made me want to see the show more.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz

    I find you racist for finding it racist. It's exploring the lives of one another, not poking fun at each ones faults like you get on most every show now adays. Get over yourself, and stop being so sensitive.

    I can't wait to see the show, reminds me of Dave Chappell's skit on he's show, but serious. I didn't know they were gonna be on Oprah. Thats gonna be intresting, I can't wait for that eaither :-p
    That Oprah episode was last week and you find that the families didn't get along the greatest....

    ....which made me want to see the show more.
    dang i missed it, oh well i wont miss the show

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    That Oprah episode was last week and you find that the families didn't get along the greatest....

    ....which made me want to see the show more.
    dang i missed it, oh well i wont miss the show
    Post from 2/16
    Those 2 families will be on Oprah today.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    that was good.I thought cube went to shit.
    Are they going to do other races or just black/white?

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    that was good.I thought cube went to shit.
    Are they going to do other races or just black/white?
    That one is just black and white for the season.

    Depending how well it does, who knows?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Beverly Hills, California
    Age
    36
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    I find you racist for finding it racist.
    Ok sure, whatever you say. Stop calling me a racist tho, serious dude. I am in no shape or form a racist individual.

    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    It's exploring the lives of one another,
    Really? Last time i check, white people and black people are the same = Humans, all children of GOD. So get the f*** outta here with that the lives of one another. The way black people lived, is the same as the way white people lived. If you say one suffers more then the other, you are also wrong.

    " ALL CHILDREN THAT ARE BORN INTO THIS WORLD , SUFFERS - U.2.K. "

    I think its about time you understand that everyone is the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Not poking fun at each ones faults like you get on most every show now adays. Get over yourself, and stop being so sensitive.
    Well i am a very sensitive person, and i take my life very serious. I say to myself , maybe my sense of humor is fading away, and who knows, maybe it is. But its all good with me, because unlike some people in this world, i am paying attention to the world around me.

    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    I can't wait to see the show, reminds me of Dave Chappell's skit on he's show, but serious. I didn't know they were gonna be on Oprah. Thats gonna be intresting, I can't wait for that eaither :-p
    Oh yea, dave chappell is cool.( rolling eyes ) He makes fun of white folks all the time, he to me, is a racist.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •