Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Craigslist

  1. #1
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    omfg....I didn't know Craigslist was this popular.

    I listed my truck on there for sale about 25 minutes ago, and I've already had 10-12 phone calls with one guy saying he's on the way with cash and he'll be here in an hour!



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Is this some sort of gay dating service?

    I hope the two of you are very happy.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Is this some sort of gay dating service?

    I hope the two of you are very happy.
    Yeah it's where trucks meet to up set up a fuck.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Well the guy came over and was being nit-picky as fuck. Oh well, my phone is still ringing like crazy. I would have never thought I'd get this much, this fast, from one single online ad.

    ps - Busy, are you ever going to fix the images in your sig, or is that now your official sig?
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-17-2006 at 07:28 PM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Is this some sort of gay dating service?

    I hope the two of you are very happy.
    Yeah it's where trucks meet to up set up a fuck.
    How fat IS skizo? I mean, really.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Well the guy came over and was being nit-picky as fuck. Oh well, my phone is still ringing like crazy. I would have never thought I'd get this much, this fast, from one single online ad.

    ps - Busy, are you ever going to fix the images in your sig, or is that now your official sig?
    Aww man I just haven't bothered.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •