Thread: HELP with bittorrent

Surprised/Amazed

ok i need help fast i'm so confused.I had bitlord and was using torrent reactor for downloads but i wanted better and faster so i tryed bitcomet but am unable to download a lot of files?and thought it was extremely slow,then tried utorrent but didn't like the look of it,what should i try now?i just want a simple easy to install faster program???maybe i'm doing it wrong aaahhhh

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ive used Azerus fo a long time although speed isnt based on client generally.
    I get more connectiions with it though so better speeds in theory...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3

Unsure

ok i'v downloaded azureus and might seem like a silly question but where do i find the downloads? also is bitcomet the same thing as azureus? thanx

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Try to keep your posts if theyre on the same issue in one thread as theres no need to create a new thread in this situation nor a reason to post the same question twice as it clutters the forum. Ive merged the threads and deleted the dup posts...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    all clients are they same but it varies due to what the programmers have in each program. bitcomet uses less memory then azuerus but is banned from a lot of private sites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

Question Mark

Hi,might sound like a silly question but i have just downloaded azureus can you tell me how i find things to download?thanx

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    start at www.thepiratebay.org

you might wanna download the autospeed plugin too

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    try torrentspy.com
    isohunt.com
    mininova.com
    newnova.org

good luck, and welcome to the wonderful world of torrents