Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Just played Black.

  1. #1
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    I just played Black on my PS2. I got it off TB. I gotta say though this game has an awesome presentation, but the controls really suck though, because when you use the right analog stick to aim, you cant invert it, its really gonna take some time to get used to. But any i played about two minutes of it and graphics are quite good. The Ak-47 looks nice and shiny. But my only gripe is that the left-right cant be inverted, only up and down. I'll try and play some more of it later on... Game would be TEN times more enoyable if it was on the PC, trust me.. Seriously.
    Last edited by Formula1; 02-19-2006 at 05:50 PM.

  2. Games   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Game would be TEN times more enoyable if it was on the PC, trust me.. Seriously.
    right, leave the no0b stick to the no0bs!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

    Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

  3. Games   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    I got the third level of the game, and i can say the game is extremely frustrating. On the third level you have enemies shooting at you with rocket launchers, who came up with this? Anway is said fuck it, and just threw the game away. This reminds of why FEAR is the best MODERN fps game ever......EVER..

  4. Games   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Damn you suck, and are a complainer :-p

    Black is a great game and I love it at night in my private time. LOL
    Wtf would you want the aim to be, it makes sense to be on the right. Just stop getting frustrated and enjoy the game. Its better then F.E.A.R.

  5. Games   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Damn you suck, and are a complainer :-p

    Black is a great game and I love it at night in my private time. LOL
    Wtf would you want the aim to be, it makes sense to be on the right. Just stop getting frustrated and enjoy the game. Its better then F.E.A.R.
    This is the biggest bullshit i've heard today, nuff said/

    I HATED IT HATED IT HATED IT!

  6. Games   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    I didn't realized how childish someone could be at 16, but your entitled to your opinion. The game was to hard, so it was not good for you. I didn't find the control's confusing since every game is like that. You may be left handed, i'm guessing thats why it's not normal for you. I beat the level with no problem, but do find it challenging. That is what I like about it. Unlike FEAR, where it was the same thing over and over again. An hour of play, and you get tired of it. It changes up, and has a better story line.

  7. Games   -   #7
    ...
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    you cant invert it

    eh... in options, under control, you can turn invert on. and aiming with left stick? never heard of that before...
    update: haha, formula 1...dude, did you even go through the controller options? you can completely change the controller settings to your liking... so you can aim with left stick if you want..


    this game is kick ass though, its got:
    480p, 16x9 widescreen, and dolby pro logic 2 (the sound in this game is neato)
    Last edited by colt45joe; 02-22-2006 at 03:46 AM.

  8. Games   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    you cant invert it
    eh... in options, under control, you can turn invert on. and aiming with left stick? never heard of that before...
    update: haha, formula 1...dude, did you even go through the controller options? you can completely change the controller settings to your liking... so you can aim with left stick if you want..


    this game is kick ass though, its got:
    480p, 16x9 widescreen, and dolby pro logic 2 (the sound in this game is neato)
    Wish this was made on the 360, you can tell it pushes the xbox to it's limits. Looks great, plays great, and is great, but could have been better on the 360.

  9. Games   -   #9
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Wish this was made on the 360, you can tell it pushes the xbox to it's limits. Looks great, plays great, and is great, but could have been better on the 360.
    pc bound?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

    Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

  10. Games   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Wish this was made on the 360, you can tell it pushes the xbox to it's limits. Looks great, plays great, and is great, but could have been better on the 360.
    pc bound?
    I wish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •