Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just played Black.

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    you cant invert it

eh... in options, under control, you can turn invert on. and aiming with left stick? never heard of that before...
    update: haha, formula 1...dude, did you even go through the controller options? you can completely change the controller settings to your liking... so you can aim with left stick if you want..

this game is kick ass though, its got:
    480p, 16x9 widescreen, and dolby pro logic 2 (the sound in this game is neato)
    I got used to the control, smart one. I meant right analog stick, and you can only invert it VERTICALLY but not Horizontally. But anyway i got used to that. But still fps games suck on the ps2.

Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    I didn't realized how childish someone could be at 16, but your entitled to your opinion. The game was to hard, so it was not good for you. I didn't find the control's confusing since every game is like that. You may be left handed, i'm guessing thats why it's not normal for you. I beat the level with no problem, but do find it challenging. That is what I like about it. Unlike FEAR, where it was the same thing over and over again. An hour of play, and you get tired of it. It changes up, and has a better story line.
    Yeah and your grammar has shown me why I shouldn't take an eighteen year old seriously

By the way you played it on Xbox? Well i had to play it on a ps2, which wasn't cool.

2. Games   -   #12
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Black is a great game and I love it at night in my private time. LOL
    lol... why the hell would u want to play a fps inverted...seems like it would be confusing as hell. There's no option for inverting the controls in the menu???

Edit: just saw ur post...still confused
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 02-24-2006 at 03:48 AM.

3. Games   -   #13
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Haha, look at the rating at gamespot, 7.4.
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/black/review.html

Most FPS on consoles just cant compare with their PC counterparts, people..

4. Games   -   #14
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition

I didn't realized how childish someone could be at 16, but your entitled to your opinion. The game was to hard, so it was not good for you. I didn't find the control's confusing since every game is like that. You may be left handed, i'm guessing thats why it's not normal for you. I beat the level with no problem, but do find it challenging. That is what I like about it. Unlike FEAR, where it was the same thing over and over again. An hour of play, and you get tired of it. It changes up, and has a better story line.
    Yeah and your grammar has shown me why I shouldn't take an eighteen year old seriously

By the way you played it on Xbox? Well i had to play it on a ps2, which wasn't cool.
    Oh wow sorry, you're......

I probably wouldn't stand it either if I played it on the ps2. Stop complaining, people are gonna like it, and some are not. Thats just the way it is, so move on.

Haha, look at the rating at gamespot, 7.4.
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/black/review.html

Most FPS on consoles just cant compare with their PC counterparts, people..
    It's true, this game would have been great if it came out for PC or 360.
    Last edited by asmithz; 02-24-2006 at 08:14 PM.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    lol... why the hell would u want to play a fps inverted...seems like it would be confusing as hell.
    WTF?... Only noobs dont play w/o it being inverted.

EDIT: and how the hell can you play with left and right switched.
    Last edited by SingaBoiy; 02-25-2006 at 02:14 AM.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #16
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    lol... why the hell would u want to play a fps inverted...seems like it would be confusing as hell.

Well have you ever played the game Ratchet: Deadlocked , trust me, playing the game horizontally inverted much more easier than not playing it inverted. I guess this is the because the game took position from a 3rd person view..

7. Games   -   #17
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy

Well have you ever played the game Ratchet: Deadlocked , trust me, playing the game horizontally inverted much more easier than not playing it inverted. I guess this is the because the game took position from a 3rd person view..
    Played it, and inverted was better... It's just normal to have it that way.

8. Games   -   #18
    yes im thinkkking abou buying this game it seems like its fun.

9. Games   -   #19
    I had a go on this yesterday around a friends house, it's ok, but after playing Call of Duty 2 on the pc i'll give it a miss.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

10. Games   -   #20
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    fps is supposed to be frustrating on consoles. mouse and wasd makes fps too easy. it is really hard to be good @ fps with a analog stick

i really like the game.

anyone know if there's any difference between the NTSC and PAL versions?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast