Thread: Fastest Cd Burner App?

I have tried the following programs for cd burning (vcds, mp3's, albums, games etc)

-roxio easy cd creator
    -veritas (forget name)
    -nero

They all seem to go really slow and go through a 'verification' process which takes longer then the burning itself. I use WMP to burn my cd's now because the other programs I listed are real slow. Does anyone reccomend me a good program that can burn fast? I have a 32x cd/dvd burner so its meant to go fast and I just hate when I end up waiting like an hour for a 70 min cd.

2. Music   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I use WMP9 but I have the "Nero fast burning plugin" which verifies all the songs in less than a second. It takes about 3 minutes to burn a complete CD with this method. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #3
    wow thats awesome. Do you know where I could get a copy of this and the current version of nero by any chance?

4. Music   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Nero is available in the verifieds thread. The version I have is 5.5.10.15 however the newest version is 5.5.10.20

I hate Nero for doing this. You can't ever keep track of what version is the latest.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #5
    Newest version now as of the 30th is 5.5.10.28

6. Music   -   #6
    alcohol 120% is also a good program for burning cd's
    and yeah, nero changing all the time gets to be a pain. most of the time the changes are minor anyway