Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Else Do This?

I was just wondering if anyone else takes advantage of p2p. A lot of people at my school are really REALLY dumb and have no idea how to work kazaa let alone there own computer. So sometimes I admit that I take advantage of p2p and sell copys of box sets and vcd's. I know thats the main reason why the government wants kazaa taken down, but its just such an easy way of getting extra money..

When Star Wars episode 2 came out I downloaded it like 2 weeks before it hit theaters and that week at school I was able to sell 20 copies at 10 dollars a copy. Yep I got 200 dollars. I felt kinda bad, but at the same time, REALLY happy. heh. does anyone else do this? sell bootlegs at school or work? good times

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yep, I use to do that, but I stopped because they wanted dvd-quality and I didn't want to waste a DVD-R or 4 discs and no way were they buying it for $15+!

ahhh, those were the times to get easy cash... B)

btw, the other reason I stopped is that my parents found out and I had one long lecture... luckily a movie was downloading and it finished by the time they were done

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I used to burn and sell copies of games, software, and movies. Did it for a long time, then just got tired I guess. It was hard for me, I'm on 56k!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by Duo@22 April 2003 - 19:33

btw, the other reason I stopped is that my parents found out and I had one long lecture... luckily a movie was downloading and it finished by the time they were done
    your parent letcure you on that stuff My parent dont care cuz im bringing in the cashola$$$
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by andrewlamb098+23 April 2003 - 04:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andrewlamb098 @ 23 April 2003 - 04:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Duo@22 April 2003 - 19:33

btw, the other reason I stopped is that my parents found out and I had one long lecture... luckily a movie was downloading and it finished by the time they were done&nbsp;
    your parent letcure you on that stuff My parent dont care cuz im bringing in the cashola&#036;&#036;&#036; [/b][/quote]
    LOL same but I stopped sellign it all now because my parents took away my DSL due to bad grades.. bastards

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    im failing almost all my classes and im on the comp from when i get home from school then i go to school and they never thretened to take away my cable
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    yeah, as you can see your not the only one that does this at one point or an other we all have. hell i&#39;m still doing it. Give the people what they want and they&#39;ll be happy. But still try to give them their money&#39;s worth give them quality video not some cr@p they have to squint their eyes to see.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by andrewlamb098@23 April 2003 - 05:00
    im failing almost all my classes and im on the comp from when i get home from school then i go to school and they never thretened to take away my cable
    Your so god dam lucky. I got a 2.39 gpa which isnt even bad and I am grounded til fuckin summer dood&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    sk8punk151 Posted on 23 April 2003 - 06:22
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    QUOTE (andrewlamb098 @ 23 April 2003 - 05:00)
    im failing almost all my classes and im on the comp from when i get home from school then i go to school and they never thretened to take away my cable&nbsp;

Your so god dam lucky. I got a 2.39 gpa which isnt even bad and I am grounded til fuckin summer dood&#33;&nbsp;
    its because of situations like this that im glad i pay for my cable access no fuss from my parents its my money.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I mainly give my friends, the close ones, my shit for free... but with 100+gigs of games, pron, music, software and movies, i could prolly make some chedda... people already want to pay me for full pron cd movies, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast