Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA TV Shows (Lost, Scrubs, Smallville etc)

LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Here is the news about smallville:

Why Are There No New Episodes Until March 30?
    This is a popular question that we've been getting in our e-mailbox at K-Site a lot and I don't think people understand the real reason for. There are a number of reasons why there won't be any new Smallville until that time.

Most important, is that there are only 22 episodes produced to fill 52 weeks in the year. Obviously this will mean we'll get some repeats. A lot of those repeats air in the summer; but they are also sprinkled in for a few weeks in December, January, and March. 22 episodes is the TV industry standard.

Secondly, when Smallville returned on January 12, it was a week earlier than the show usually returns. So, another repeat had to go in somewhere.

Episodes take time to produce and put together. The only way we'd get 22 episodes in a row is if we had a 5 or 6 month long break between seasons, like 24 does. Do you REALLY want that? - http://www.kryptonsite.com/

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    Here is the news about smallville:

Why Are There No New Episodes Until March 30?
    This is a popular question that we've been getting in our e-mailbox at K-Site a lot and I don't think people understand the real reason for. There are a number of reasons why there won't be any new Smallville until that time.

Most important, is that there are only 22 episodes produced to fill 52 weeks in the year. Obviously this will mean we'll get some repeats. A lot of those repeats air in the summer; but they are also sprinkled in for a few weeks in December, January, and March. 22 episodes is the TV industry standard.

Secondly, when Smallville returned on January 12, it was a week earlier than the show usually returns. So, another repeat had to go in somewhere.

Episodes take time to produce and put together. The only way we'd get 22 episodes in a row is if we had a 5 or 6 month long break between seasons, like 24 does. Do you REALLY want that? - http://www.kryptonsite.com/
    Yea, that would be kinda nice, for shows like Prison Break. Where it's at the point where you want to know the ending and it says you have to wait 4 months to know the ending

Other then that, yea it's fine I don't mind waiting on most shows.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Somebody PLEASE tell me where they are in LOST. Whats going on, whats the black smoke thing ? - are they on earth ? i was really disappointetd with the opening of the hatch ! i though there was some alien aspect to it with the white light and all, but it turns out it was simply a flash light !!?? someone please help me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12