Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banned from Bitme.org and I don't know why...

Green Hool
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mon1
    Thanks leungsw they have sorted out the problem for me
    Same here!!!!

When I saw the reply of leungsw and before visit the irc channel I tried to open bitme.org and suddenly everything was fine!!!!Thank you guys for your replies here.

PS. I think that this temporary ban was because of the person I invited because as I can see his account is still disabled...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Did you get a reason from bitme staff as to why your account was disabled ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Its magic baby!
    No, didn't get any reason i went on the irc channel and told them about it, there were no mods or admin around so i waited in there and went to bed.... when i woke up it was fixed
    Wiz.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Green Hool
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mon1
    No, didn't get any reason i went on the irc channel and told them about it, there were no mods or admin around so i waited in there and went to bed.... when i woke up it was fixed
    Same here except the visit on the irc channel.I don't know why I got banned, but anyway the important thing is that I can use again this great site...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Hello people,
    I have the same problem too. I was banned recently and i cant login so i cannot contact the administrators to ask why. my ratio was 0.65 at that time and i even donated to the site 10$. can someone who is a member to get me in touch with one of the administrators?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I've heard many people being banned by trading bitmetv invites on public forums, so I recommend you to use a different username on any forum.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    duynghia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by toxotis75 View Post
    Hello people,
    I have the same problem too. I was banned recently and i cant login so i cannot contact the administrators to ask why. my ratio was 0.65 at that time and i even donated to the site 10$. can someone who is a member to get me in touch with one of the administrators?
    Meet Mods or Admins of bitme.org on IRC channel (the only way you can contact them)
    IRC Server: irc.bitme.org OR irc.bitmetv.org
    IRC Channel: #bitme.help
    Good luck!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    As they always say., Never invite anyone who you really dont know.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Hi,I canot login bitme.org and my account is disable. I'm not cheater even i did not login from long time. I gave 10$ for donation also even then i canot loging. Please i need assitance and let me know how can i login.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    how can i go to the bitme.help channel?

i canot login in the bitme.org even i donate the 10$. Please can some one help me how can i login again or how can i talk with admin? i did not cheat even i did not login from 2 months. Please help me.
    Last edited by abrar; 06-28-2009 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast