View Poll Results: have you ever owned a gun?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, legally, and still do

8 25.81%
  • Yes, legally, but not anymore

1 3.23%
  • Yes, illegally, and still do

1 3.23%
  • Yes, illegally, but not anymore

2 6.45%
  • No, never

13 41.94%
  • No, but I'd like to

6 19.35%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who has ever owned a gun?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    No. I used to work in a shop that sold BB guns. It was truly sad the tragic-cases that used to come in and buy the plastic replica cock-substitutes. Except this one time my sister bought one just to shoot me with. True story.
    I have a soft-air gun, a plastic one that looks like wot the gun Bond uses looks like. It's 'cos my parents never let me keep any chickens, I reckon.

Actually I bought it to use for target practice in the back yard, I am, or maybe used to be a good shot, was in a club briefly when I was little, and I figured it'd be fun to maybe take that up again.

I shot my younger siblings with it, then I told them they* were whiny bitches for whining and shot myself to prove it didn't hurt.

It hurt like a mofo.

*mostly one of the brothers
    Last edited by Snee; 02-24-2006 at 07:17 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    No. I used to work in a shop that sold BB guns. It was truly sad the tragic-cases that used to come in and buy the plastic replica cock-substitutes. Except this one time my sister bought one just to shoot me with. True story.
    I have a soft-air gun, a plastic one that looks like wot the gun Bond uses looks like. It's 'cos my parents never let me keep any chickens, I reckon.

Actually I bought it to use for target practice in the back yard, I am, or maybe used to be a good shot, was in a club briefly when I was little, and I figured it'd be fun to maybe take that up again.

I shot my younger siblings with it, then I told them they* were whiny bitches for whining and shot myself to prove it didn't hurt.

It hurt like a mofo.

*mostly one of the brothers
    I got shot in the eye at close range by a BB gun once, it didn't hurt because I'm so tough (also I was shit-faced drunk) but it left a red dot the size of the pellet on my eyeball.
    Last edited by Cheese; 02-24-2006 at 07:21 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Nope, Ive shot guns tho... Its nice to ber americanadian.. Best of both worlds. I guess.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Yes.

I think anyone who owns a proper gun should have to pass some typa test.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #15
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Nope. Never will.
    Except maybe a pellet gun or paintball gun one day.

I want to try shooting one though.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Nope never.But i would like to as soon as i turn 21 or what ever the law is.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Ruger Mark II M77 .243.
    Little deer rifle, just a little larger than the .223 round fired by the AR-15
    When I get money, I intend to buy several more- FN-FAL, Mosin-Nagant, Winchester Model 94, some sort of shotgun, probably a Remington 870, probably a couple other random guns. I have a friend that has over 300 guns. Here in montana there are more guns than people. My Aunt that moved here from Jersey said that she would never own a gun right up till the day that a bear came up and knocked on her door and tried to walk into her house. she has quite the collection now.

almost forgot, I got my airsoft gun for airsoft wars.
    Last edited by Tempestv; 02-25-2006 at 10:05 AM.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestv
    Ruger Mark II M77 .243.
    Little deer rifle, just a little larger than the .223 round fired by the AR-15
    When I get money, I intend to buy several more- FN-FAL, Mosin-Nagant, Winchester Model 94, some sort of shotgun, probably a Remington 870, probably a couple other random guns. I have a friend that has over 300 guns. Here in montana there are more guns than people. My Aunt that moved here from Jersey said that she would never own a gun right up till the day that a bear came up and knocked on her door and tried to walk into her house. she has quite the collection now.

almost forgot, I got my airsoft gun for airsoft wars.
    /me adds Montana to his list of states to avoid.
    It's hot in Topeka.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I had 51 states on my list of American states to avoid - then I found out that Canadia is a country
    Last edited by manker; 02-25-2006 at 01:35 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I had 51 states on my list of American states to avoid - then I found out that Canadia is a country
    The British still rule Canadia pneub. It's kind of like a faraway Cornwall, with Scotland's weather.
    Last edited by Cheese; 02-25-2006 at 01:50 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast