Thread: TMPGEnc

Hi i was trying to use TMPGEnc to download an xvid movie from nzb,it took hours but just as it got to 93% it stopped and a message appeared saying 'the file is too big for disk' is there a certain setting i need to put the bitrate setting to??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    TMPGenc is a video encoder. What exactly are you trying to do with it?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i am trying to copy a movie i downloaded by nzb to disk as i cannot do it with dvd shrink and i read the 'how to copy a dvd to dvd-r' thread thats what it said to do???please help asap

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Although TMPenc is capable of doing this its not very user friendly if your new to it or if you dont know your way around video encoders. If all you want to do is convert a video file to DVD. You'll be much better off with a simple one click encoder like WINAVI.

BTW not enough disk space error is simply what it says. You don't have enough free space in your output directory for the file its trying to create. Make sure you have at least five gigs of free space in the output directory and an additional 9 gigs of free space in the working directory.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    what are you trying to do exactly?
    What kind of files do you have now, and what do you want to convert it to.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Hi please help me all i want to do is convert a downloaded movie to dvd i've tried everything and i still can't do it i'm no computer expert i am still learning can you give me a really easy explanation on how to do this???it plays perfect on my windows media player all i want to do is convert to dvd,the file i downloaded is 'a history of violence' from nzb (if that helps?)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by d-one
    Hi please help me all i want to do is convert a downloaded movie to dvd i've tried everything and i still can't do it i'm no computer expert i am still learning can you give me a really easy explanation on how to do this???it plays perfect on my windows media player all i want to do is convert to dvd,the file i downloaded is 'a history of violence' from nzb (if that helps?)
    You've already found the answer to this right?

You didn't give enough information. There's different programs and methods for converting dfferent types of files...in future you need to tell us which.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    benzo
    Get This m8 SvcdtoDVD best prog out there