Thread: What happened to newnova?

What happen to the newnova site? Is it just me or can anyone else get the site? It seems to be offline for quite a few days now so I don't know what's wrong. Did the same thing happen to them as it once did to Suprnova? Can someone please let me know?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy44
    What happen to the newnova site? Is it just me or can anyone else get the site? It seems to be offline for quite a few days now so I don't know what's wrong. Did the same thing happen to them as it once did to Suprnova? Can someone please let me know?
    I'm having the same problems, been about 3 days but i haven't heard any news.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    davec8's Avatar Poster
    At the Suprnova forum here they say they're moving servers. It should be back soon.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy44
    It was down for 3 or 4 days but it's back up now, the search function isn't working yet though.