Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

  1. #1
    Its magic baby!
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,284

    Laugh

    A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

    The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

    They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

    "We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

    Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

    "When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

    Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

    "They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.


    Source - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm
    Wiz.

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Obviously, the man and his goat (who, I hear, is pregnant) will have to abide the imminent South Dakota law and raise the kid.

    See how far-reaching the Alito nomination is?

    Disgusting.

    On a positive note, there is no doubt the man and his new family will be safer in South Dakota too, far from Melbourne Granny.

    BTW-

    Sorry to hijack your thread, Wizard, but the pro-abortion imperative must be served.
    Last edited by j2k4; 02-26-2006 at 04:10 AM.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    I have heard about farming relationships in red states.... frowned upon in my neck of the woods (desert)

    it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    I have heard about farming relationships in red states.... frowned upon in my neck of the woods (desert)
    Don't you live on a red state?

    Yes, yes you do.

    I thought so.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    I read this article on Anandtech, earlier today..

    Hopefully they can have a non-abusing relationship. And maybe they can adopt a kid

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Obviously, the man and his goat (who, I hear, is pregnant) will have to abide the imminent South Dakota law and raise the kid.

    See how far-reaching the Alito nomination is?

    Disgusting.

    On a positive note, there is no doubt the man and his new family will be safer in South Dakota too, far from Melbourne Granny.

    BTW-

    Sorry to hijack your thread, Wizard, but the pro-abortion imperative must be served.

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    I have heard about farming relationships in red states.... frowned upon in my neck of the woods (desert)
    Don't you live on a red state?

    Yes, yes you do.

    I thought so.
    purple

    it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Its magic baby!
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    BTW-

    Sorry to hijack your thread, Wizard, but the pro-abortion imperative must be served.
    Bah, no problem but it seems like you are not taking into account the feeling of this sudanese man and his beloved wife-goat!
    Wiz.

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Ban the next person who makes a "kid" "joke".

    Ban them to hell

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    I read this article on Anandtech, earlier today..

    Hopefully they can have a non-abusing relationship. And maybe they can adopt a kid
    Maybe no need to adopt; get one of the global warming fear-mongers to check the science on this one, too.

    JPaul-does this count at all, at all.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •