Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Manutd - v - Wigwam

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Nistelrooy (sp) not starting.

    Is that a wee bit mental.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    >>>> Moved to Sports Club again.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Commentator - On planet football these two clubs are galaxies apart.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    >>>> Moved to Sports Club again.
    What's your prob exactly.

    Sports Place is for serious discussions on sporting matters, just like Drawing Board is for serious discussion on World affairs etc.

    The Lunge is for light hearted discussions on 'owt.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    >>>> Moved to Sports Club again.
    What's your prob exactly.

    Sports Place is for serious discussions on sporting matters, just like Drawing Board is for serious discussion on World affairs etc.

    The Lunge is for light hearted discussions on 'owt.
    We have a sports section. Use it.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    What's your prob exactly.

    Sports Place is for serious discussions on sporting matters, just like Drawing Board is for serious discussion on World affairs etc.

    The Lunge is for light hearted discussions on 'owt.
    We have a sports section. Use it.
    Piss off, tit

    I've done nothing wrong and broken no rule, so what the fuck has it got to do with you. You supercilious twat.

    This is what the Lounge is for, it wasn't meant as a serious sporting question / topic.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Carcinus's Avatar Procrastinator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    586
    If these threads were posted in the Sports section, we'd be chastised for not staying on topic. Sports threads posted in the lounge meander all over the place, so I think they are more suited for the lounge. These threads are more like commentary and shared appreciation of the sport, not serious sports-related discussion.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcinus
    If these threads were posted in the Sports section, we'd be chastised for not staying on topic. Sports threads posted in the lounge meander all over the place, so I think they are more suited for the lounge. These threads are more like commentary and shared appreciation of the sport, not serious sports-related discussion.
    Exactly my point. It's like chatting about sport rather than serious discussion. See the Calcutta Cup thread.

    It's called fun, some people like it, some take things too seriously.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Carcinus's Avatar Procrastinator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    586
    Same issues of abuse of power we were discussing in the drawing room maybe?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcinus
    Same issues of abuse of power we were discussing in the drawing room maybe?
    VB = Alpha Male.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •