Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant Get Search Button To Go On

Hello everyone, I am totally new to this forum so please bare with me, I recently had to do a total destruction on my comp, I re downloaded my Kazaa lite and for some odd reason I cant get the search button to go on can someone tell me what I need to do, it keeps saying Kazaa not connected....someone anyone please help me..............

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolgirl
    Hello everyone, I am totally new to this forum so please bare with me, I recently had to do a total destruction on my comp, I re downloaded my Kazaa lite and for some odd reason I cant get the search button to go on can someone tell me what I need to do, it keeps saying Kazaa not connected....someone anyone please help me..............
    Yup, you are a proper, old school newb all right.

It's been years since I used k-lite, I think, so I can't help you, but try searching in here, and you can't find a topic telling you what you need to know, start a new thread, and ask for help

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i have a pretty similar problem..start button is working..but suddenly it goes gray all by itself.. wonder why.. :S

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    you need a supernode.

Anyone in this forum, Just go to KaZupernodes, pick one from your list that you SEEM to be connected to, drop it in here, tell the ppl to do the same... problem solved.

why make people copy into text docs, etc blah blah... just give them ONE ip addy.

Solved.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Last edited by KlumpDud; 10-01-2007 at 06:56 PM.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    KAZZA IS GOOD PROGRAM. I USED SHES OFTEN AND SHE VERY SPEED :p

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Last edited by KlumpDud; 10-01-2007 at 06:57 PM.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    well to begin with..click file, top left, and a menu drops down...click now... "jump supernode"

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misiek
    KAZZA IS GOOD PROGRAM. I USED SHES OFTEN AND SHE VERY SPEED :p

Moving right along......what are you guys using Kazaa for? It's a horrible application. You have an enormous wealth of information right here on this forum. Simply look at some of the guides we've posted for using alternate file-sharing applications or just ask for some other advise.

The first thing you all need to do though is DUMP KAZAA.

yo

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Last edited by KlumpDud; 10-01-2007 at 06:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast