Thread: Better To Be A Facist Than....

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    ROME (Reuters) - The granddaughter of Italy's wartime dictator Benito Mussolini has defended being a fascist by saying it was better than being a "faggot".

Alessandra Mussolini's televised derogatory remarks came less than a month after Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi welcomed her far-right political party into his coalition before a general election in April.

Mussolini, proud of her ancestral ties to "Il Duce", had been criticised by a drag queen-turned-politician about being a fascist on Italian TV talk show Porta a Porta.

"I'm proud of it," she snapped in comments due to be aired later on Thursday.

Vladimir Luxuria, who hopes to be Europe's first "transgender" MP and is running with the Communist Refoundation party, then asked if Mussolini wanted to lock up homosexuals.

"Better to be a fascist than a faggot," Mussolini said, using the highly offensive Italian word "frocio", according to Porta a Porta's press office.

It was not the first time one of Berlusconi's allies publicly insulted homosexuals. Mirko Tremaglia, an outspoken right-wing minister for Italians living abroad, said in 2004 that Europe was ruled by "culattoni".

The word derives from the Italian colloquial for bottom (culo) and refers to sodomists.
    Funny, I always thought she looked a little manly herself.....

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    Funny, I always thought she looked a little manly herself.....
    Are you trying to make a case for facist faggotry?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Isnt he also famous for not actually taking part on that March on Rome he instigated 'coz he was a little scared (to the point of leaving Italy during the event)... and waited until the King invited him to form a Government before returning to Italy?

I think i prefer the colour Pink to Yellow...

....or does that just make him a Republican, hard to tell these days
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 03-11-2006 at 05:53 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will