Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Check out my pc collection

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    I updated the game section:

Um yea, keep in mind, 32 games arent listed on the page...

you really think those unlisted 32 games are important huh? mention it a few more times.
    ...32 games aren't listed from his collection

2. Games   -   #22
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    page no longer exists...
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

3. Games   -   #23
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    page no longer exists...
    http://tngog.no-ip.org/

btw i am coming back to the torrent scene soon, when my site is finsh. So i will be sharing again, wooooo. I only deal with abandoware gaming tho, no new new games.

4. Games   -   #24
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    page no longer exists...
    http://tngog.no-ip.org/

btw i am coming back to the torrent scene soon, when my site is finsh. So i will be sharing again, wooooo. I only deal with abandoware gaming tho, no new new games.
    Fuck off. I think it's been made clear that no one cares.

yo

5. Games   -   #25
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Dude a lot of you guys are a bit harsh right now...

So you don't care... just don't post in this thread... it's this type of negativity that probibly scares away all the new members.

This is the games section, he is posting his game collection, I don't see any problem with that. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything man.

6. Games   -   #26
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker

So you don't care... just don't post in this thread... it's this type of negativity that probibly scares away all the new members.

This is the games section, he is posting his game collection, I don't see any problem with that. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything man.
    I don't think I was too harsh at all. I'd state my true opinion again but it's already been noted clearly on page one - This guy is a chump. Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread. Quality member for sure.

Besides, I don't think we have a lack of members here anywho.
    Last edited by Skizo; 04-30-2006 at 09:19 AM.

yo

7. Games   -   #27

I agree, I never post in the games forum because I really don't care about computer games. However those who do enjoy them have every right to post what they want about them. As MIKE says, if you're not interested then just don't post in the thread, or disagree in a constructive way.

There's someone in Bookworld asking what books people own. I think I'll go and tell him to take it to the library.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

8. Games   -   #28
    Cheese2
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

I don't think I was too harsh at all. I'd state my true opinion again but it's already been noted clearly on page one - This guy is a chump. Ffs, his first 2 posts were claiming FST'ers had their heads up their ass's and then this fine abject thread. Quality member for sure.

Besides, I don't think we have a lack of members here anywho.

I also don't think I am being too harsh when I tell you to fuck off, you vile cunt.

9. Games   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

Good post. I can understand people registering their disinterest in this guy's games collection but to actually tell him to "Fuck off" is outright trolling. It is very strange that a guy who has said he does not play games even posts here:
    I bought a PS2 about 4 years ago when I was bored and it's been nothing but a DVD player really.

Games are stupid. Go outside.
    Yeah.

10. Games   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    It is very strange that a guy who has said he does not play games even posts here:
    I was just defending the guy's right to post about his games without people telling him to fuck off.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast